Tooheys New - Manly Edition !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ChuckWood

Reserve Grader
From Daily Telegraph ( Sat 11 Oct 2008 )

They may be major sponsors of the NSW Origin team , but Tooheys New will swap blue for maroon , releasing a limited edition tinnie tribute to mark Manly's grand final win. About 75000 cans of the special brew will hit shelves soon , with each member of the winning team scoring his own souvenir slab.

On another note : I attended the Awards Night on Friday at the Miramare at Terrey Hills. I will post a report in the next few days , but just want to say that we had an awesome night. Great food , plenty of drinks and the players had a fantastic night. I was able to get photos with all the players later in the night which they were more than happy to do. We will definetly be attending again next year.

Did someone say " 40 - 0 "

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
gEE HOW GOOD IS THIS YEAR

My fave team and now my fave beer

Surly you gest?

Everyone knows XXXX Gold is the greatest beer on earth ;)

BTW, does anyone know if this will be released in QLD or is it only for you pissheads on the northern beaches of Sydney?

Flip - here is a response i got from Tooheys:

"Hi matt

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your enquiry. The cans will only be made available to stores in the Northern Beaches area as we are only bringing out a limited number of them. The stores can order them from us to go our with there beer delivery from the 15th October 2008."

Problem is it is Tooheys!

May as well fill a manly beer cooler with piss and carbonate it

DVS Matt link said:
Flip - here is a response i got from Tooheys:

\"Hi matt

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your enquiry. The cans will only be made available to stores in the Northern Beaches area as we are only bringing out a limited number of them. The stores can order them from us to go our with there beer delivery from the 15th October 2008.\"

Might have to visit the local bottle shop  to see what they have on hand

I phoned Tooheys on Monday and was given confirmation that they would be sold mainly in Northern Beaches outlets ( as per DVS Matt's post ). They asked me to call back on Thursday for more information.

I will provide any more info I happen to find out when it becomes available.

Watch this space...................

Thanks Chuck, hopefully they will be able to provide a list of shops that will stock it - also hoping the Parkway Hotel will be on it

Surly you gest?

Everyone knows XXXX Gold is the greatest beer on earth ;)

BTW, does anyone know if this will be released in QLD or is it only for you pissheads on the northern beaches of Sydney?
[/quote]

Talked to the lion nathan rep tuesday and none heading our way. But he said he may be able to scam me a cartoon?

One can will do as it's **** beer :-X

Tooheys old is the only way to go  ;D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4