Tooves comments on nrl 360....legend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
My respect for Tooves just goes up and up. His comments on NRL 360 is vintage Tooves.
'I have genuine affection for the club'
'It's all about the fans'
Etc etc

Now I might not have phrased this 100percent correct, but you get the gist.

He is just a class human being.

I don't want to play devils advocate but I will for arguments sake.

By all reports, Gandhi was a great bloke.

Terrible coach though...
If you don't want to then don't do it. Everyone here knows Toovey is on the way out. It's done and happening. But we love him because he IS Manly.
Why try and play Devils advocate? Why not just be a supporter of the club like the rest of us and be pissed off that Toovey after being thrust into a no win situation and handling himself admirably and still in the media with aplomb beyond the prissy long haired egomaniac he had to pick up the pieces after is going but we understand.

I hope you find some UFOs mate. It's not hard these days with all the drones and quadcopters.

Last edited:
If you don't want to then don't do it. Everyone here knows Toovey is on the way out. It's done and happening. But we love him because he IS Manly.
Why try and play Devils advocate? Why not just be a supporter of the club like the rest of us and be pissed off that Toovey after being thrust into a no win situation and handling himself admirably and still in the media with aplomb beyond the prissy long haired egomaniac he had to pick up the pieces after is going but we understand.

I hope you find some UFOs mate. It's not hard these days with all the drones and quadcopters.

Hahaha big deep breaths mate.

Did anyone else hear him on the news last night? Reporters were following Foran around the car park trying to get a comment on the Eels contract. Nek minnit Tooves marches into the middle and like a guard dog barks to the reporters to get lost or he's calling the cops because they've been told not to be there. I'd play for Toovey.

My respect for Tooves just goes up and up. His comments on NRL 360 is vintage Tooves.
'I have genuine affection for the club'
'It's all about the fans'
Etc etc

Now I might not have phrased this 100percent correct, but you get the gist.

He is just a class human being.
As a long time member and fan I don't think anyone comes close to him for passion.What more can you ask for from a coach that gives and cares as he does.Not sure what goes on behind closed doors but why would a club want to flick a bloke that promotes and loves the club like he does?Isnt Des copping it from his board for his lack of public connection

I saw an invisible UFO last night and after it zoomed off the ghost of one of the aliens was outside and made noises just like the wind in the trees.

As a long time member and fan I don't think anyone comes close to him for passion.What more can you ask for from a coach that gives and cares as he does.Not sure what goes on behind closed doors but why would a club want to flick a bloke that promotes and loves the club like he does?Isnt Des copping it from his board for his lack of public connection
Because his selections are rubbish. Because his games plans are rubbish. Because his bench rotation is rubbish.

I agree he is a great bloke and an absolute legend. He must be treated with the respect of a legend.

I do agree with you in terms of bench rotation.He needs to use it more.No point having a bloke sitting cold on the bench for 60-65 minutes.Last week he used Hasson and Sao for extended time and in my opinion they had their best games for the club.I also think he needs to be playing Hodges,sadly Ballin has been off the pace this yr.But his game plans can't be that bad considering they've finished in top 4 past 3 years
Because his selections are rubbish. Because his games plans are rubbish. Because his bench rotation is rubbish.

I agree he is a great bloke and an absolute legend. He must be treated with the respect of a legend.
do

I am pretty sure Tooves will remain with the club in a different capacity. If Arko says he is the Godfather of Manly, you don't mess with the Godfather!!! Wait is Tooves Italian?

20150605024204%21Godfather.jpg

I am pretty sure Tooves will remain with the club in a different capacity. If Arko says he is the Godfather of Manly, you don't mess with the Godfather!!! Wait is Tooves Italian?

20150605024204%21Godfather.jpg

When Arko places balls of cotton wool in his mouth before he speaks and when a horse's head ends up in my bed I'll start to listen. :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2