Tooves v Watmough?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just got about 5 SMS and Whatsup chats about this over the last few hours that apparently Watmough and Tooves faced off.

Any truth to this or anymore reported on this?

Dan said:
Just got about 5 SMS and Whatsup chats about this over the last few hours that apparently Watmough and Tooves faced off.

Any truth to this or anymore reported on this?

Part of me desperately wants this to be true

The part of me who wants our club to regain financial power

Hope Tooves tore him a new one , release no one they signed a contract deal with it , bet Parra won't be as keen getting him in 2016 as he will be another year older

Sad if true.

When did it supposedly happen? I was under the impression Choc was Overseas and wasn't back til later this week?

Just checked Twitter, I know its not a real source of truth but nothing on there at all about it.

Masked Eagle said:
Sad if true.

When did it supposedly happen? I was under the impression Choc was Overseas and wasn't back til later this week?

Just checked Twitter, I know its not a real source of truth but nothing on there at all about it.

I got 5 different messages about it starting at 13:00 this afternoon my time. All I had was "Rumour that Choc and Tooves had it out tonight"

My impression was also that Choc was overseas too

Dan said:
Masked Eagle said:
Sad if true.

I got 5 different messages about it starting at 13:00 this afternoon my time. All I had was "Rumour that Choc and Tooves had it out tonight"

My impression was also that Choc was overseas too

Just checked Chocs twitter and he posted a picture of himself and his Mrs in Thailand but that was 4 days ago so I suppose he could be back?????

As swoop would say.....

Hi Phil!!!!!!

I can't find anything either.

(wasuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup app!)

I guess key is define "had it out". Clear the air talk or going at it? Big diff...

Punch up is the Rumour that was sent to me in 3 out of 5 texts

Punch up doesn't really seem like Tooves go, but if that actually happened he'd probably have to go too. Sounds like bs though...

Looks like the original source was a Facebook group according to two of the ppl that messaged me, another was told through a bloke at his work, so I'm going with total bs and going to close this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4