Toovey 2017 Vs Barrett 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

2017 Toovey / Johns VS 2017 Barrett / Cartright POLL

• 2017 Toovey / Johns

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • 2017 Barrett / Cartwright

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
So does that mean he has moved to the ES district, or is he taking his son with him to training?

Not that it really matters. His heart is still really in Newcastle.

I understood Johns was living and coaching his sons junior team on the northern beaches. Toovs and Joey had a great relationship it is obvious.

I am not sure how many sons Joey has but one of them or he is now playing for Paddington in the Eastern Suburbs district

Betting scandals and politics aside .... he achieved good results while at Manly and that is all you can judge him for ... the result, the final Manly product

We looked DEADLY with Joey guiding our attack

2013 sf win against souths ... so many plays and tries in this game reminded me of Joey johns style of footy

Any team with Snake, Killer, Matai, Lyon, Foran, DCE and Wolfman in the backline would look dangerous in Attack.

John's might be good, but he had some pretty good material to work with.

Wonder how marked his results would be with Brown and WillyArmy and the 5th new 5/8.

I don't care how much experience Nate Myles offers Toovey would not have signed him

Someone please bring up his stats for the year.. Tackle bust, games played, meters gained after contact, off loads, missed tackles, try's, try assist

He has the worst stats statistically in the nrl

Makes Starling look like world class prop

Should this read Toovey - Johns - Hayson...?!?!

Coz last I checked, Johns was the man who brought that filth to our club, and if we had continued with Johns (and a certain #6) we would be staring at bigger issues than a few bloody losses!!!!

Our club is in a much better place now when it comes to our people, culture and ethics. That is more important than an extra 4 competition points.

Should this read Toovey - Johns - Hayson...?!?!

Coz last I checked, Johns was the man who brought that filth to our club, and if we had continued with Johns (and a certain #6) we would be staring at bigger issues than a few bloody losses!!!!

Our club is in a much better place now when it comes to our people, culture and ethics. That is more important than an extra 4 competition points.

Johns started working with Manly in 2013

Foz and his crew have been friends with Eddy for at least 5 years

Again judge Joey by the results we were achieving... yes we had a gun side ... Not many teams can lose Glen Stewart, Matt Ballin, Anthony Watmough, Jamie Buhrer and still only lose by 1 point in golden goal in the 2014 sf against the dogs.

Against a full strength dogs team with Des Hasler in their corner

Please give our coaching staff some credit and judge them by their results

Jayden Hodges try 2014 SF against the DOGS Jayden hodges after the game " Joey told me to look for Tony Williams and wait for him to turn his shoulder, as soon as he turns dummy and run through "

" I followed Joeys instructions and i scored " post match interview Jayden Hodges

5 missing first graders 2014 sf , we get beaten by a point

" yeah Joey johns is a fried brain " " he didnt play a big role into our game plans "

Yeahhhhh right why do you think Geoff Toovey NRMA ex board memeber hired him ? To get results
So based on a Jayden Hodges try running at the biggest laziest lug in the game who sure isn't Terry Randall in the defensive department johns is a genius??
As for missing out on his son, I reckon the roosters would've had bozos sons as well back in the day.
Gee it would've been a tragedy if we missed out on their career with Manly.
Yeah nah I'll stick with my johns assessment.

So based on a Jayden Hodges try running at the biggest laziest lug in the game who sure isn't Terry Randall in the defensive department johns is a genius??
As for missing out on his son, I reckon the roosters would've had bozos sons as well back in the day.
Gee it would've been a tragedy if we missed out on their career with Manly.
Yeah nah I'll stick with my johns assessment.

I'll back the immortal halfback greatest no 7 in history :) definitely don't see eye to eye on this but such is life

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4