Toovey Next Australian Coach

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I've been hearing that for weeks as well.

I think it is a great move but I hope that 2V hasn't merely been promoted upstairs to let Barrett in as coach.

I've been hearing that for weeks as well.

I think it is a great move but I hope that 2V hasn't merely been promoted upstairs to let Barrett in as coach.
Could be the case so as to lessen the blow of being sacked before his current contract expires. We know Tooves is a die hard Manly legend and I doubt very much he would coach any other side in the NRL, even at a lower grade.

This is what I hope - Toovey becomes the Australian super coach, learning much and having the respect of the nation's best, as well as national success.

He then returns to coach Manly or some other role connected to the playing field.

This is what I hope - Toovey becomes the Australian super coach, learning much and having the respect of the nation's best, as well as national success.

He then returns to coach Manly or some other role connected to the playing field.
And in the meantime, we hire the only man who can lead us on this spiritual journey.

The man described as a simple Buddhist monk. He is currently the spiritual leader of the Slippery Ones. He was born on 6 July 1935, to a farming family, in a small hamlet located in Taktser, Amdo, northeastern Tibet (a suburb of Sydney Queensland). At the very young age of two, the child who was named Bradley Arthur at that time, was recognized as the reincarnation of the previous 13th Dalai Lama, Jack Gibson, after coaching the under 1's to an undefeated season. The Dalai Arthur is also believed to be a manifestation of Bozo or Gould, the Bodhisattva of the Cut Out Pass and the patron saint of Forecemans Back. Bodhisattvas are believed to be enlightened beings who have postponed their own nirvana and chosen to take rebirth in order to service the likes of Choc and Foz when in need of a handy.

Last edited:
And in the meantime, we hire the only man who can lead us on this spiritual journey.

The man described as a simple Buddhist monk. He is currently the spiritual leader of the Slippery Ones. He was born on 6 July 1935, to a farming family, in a small hamlet located in Taktser, Amdo, northeastern Tibet (a suburb of Sydney). At the very young age of two, the child who was named Bradley Arthur at that time, was recognized as the reincarnation of the previous 13th Dalai Lama, Jack Gibson, after coaching the under 1's to an undefeated season. The Dalai Arthur is also believed to be a manifestation of Bozo or Gould, the Bodhisattva of the Cut Out Pass and the patron saint of Forecemans Back. Bodhisattvas are believed to be enlightened beings who have postponed their own nirvana and chosen to take rebirth in order to service the likes of Choc and Foz when in need of a handy.

Tibet? That's in Queensland!!!

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8