Toovey should smash the refs post game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Agree. We are soft, and our gameplan (especially defensively) is so old and out of date, opposition teams just exploit it with ease.

Rush defense, shut down our go forward.

Deep and wide, use a cut out pass, you'll catch our wingers / centres out.

Hold us down the ruck.

When Manly do a backline move, watch the inside runner.

This worked in 2011. Times change, our play hasn't.

Agree. We are soft, and our gameplan (especially defensively) is so old and out of date, opposition teams just exploit it with ease.

Rush defense, shut down our go forward.

Deep and wide, use a cut out pass, you'll catch our wingers / centres out.

Hold us down the ruck.

When Manly do a backline move, watch the inside runner.

This worked in 2011. Times change, our play hasn't.

"I beg to differ on the time change thing" quote Semi Radradra watching from home!

Sadly , very sadly , I think this is going to blow out and our pants will be well and truly pulled down.

Hope not, but it looks that way.

Blame the two dope smoking fat wingers who just drift about on the field and couldn't catch a cold.. Blame the inept laziness of new signing brett Stewart and steve matai who has hid for most of the year.
I'm glad the season is over.

Can't blame the refs we werent good enough,let's all now get behind Barrett nxt year once our final game against the sharks is over

Can't blame the ref's for that performance but interesting that the most penalised side in the comp wins the penalty count away from there home ground when most home teams win the penalty count

We lost by how many..., a few bad decisions but to be honest we were a bunch of crappy second graders. Not a good performer out of the whole squad. They just gave up.

And there we have the proof. Hiw did Toovey address the defensive flaws....

Ok, go out and do exactly the same thing.

Siiiigh..story of our crap year.
He'll come ninff in the nrl with an atrocious injury toll and little depth

Trent from punchy got ninff in NYC with arguably the best junior base in the whole competition

I do not see us improving

He'll come ninff in the nrl with an atrocious injury toll and little depth

Trent from punchy got ninff in NYC with arguably the best junior base in the whole competition

I do not see us improving

Funnily enough, that doesn't make me feel any better ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7