Toovey wishes he could heckle Hasler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

HappilyManly

Journey Man
In Tooves we trust:angel:

He says it like it is:p

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news-sport/toovey-wishes-he-could-heckle-hasler-20120718-229j1.html

You know what it's just so sad. Des hasler could of written himself in manly history this year and now his legacy is gone.

I have been very vocal about des but the thing is my anger and disdain doesn't come from des leaving its a professional business.

My anger comes from des trying to strip the place bare on his way out I still can't work out how someone who spent so long at manly could be so vindictive.

Cameron said:
You know what it's just so sad. Des hasler could of written himself in manly history this year and now his legacy is gone.

I have been very vocal about des but the thing is my anger and disdain doesn't come from des leaving its a professional business.

My anger comes from des trying to strip the place bare on his way out I still can't work out how someone who spent so long at manly could be so vindictive.

totally agree

hope we beat them friday night ... it will be hard without the stewart brothers

Farrrk!! Glenn yet to train 2 days out from the game. I would say he would be lucky to be a 20% chance of playing.

Cameron said:

I think he takes it in a hard nose way that its just business and his own reasoning is always right.

My one big question with Hasler is WHAT IF he one day, a few years in the future, he is offered a package by Manly and he takes it. How would he & everyone else react to his return ?

Jatz Crackers said:
Cameron said:

I think he takes it in a hard nose way that its just business and his own reasoning is always right.

My one big question with Hasler is WHAT IF he one day, a few years in the future, he is offered a package by Manly and he takes it. How would he & everyone else react to his return ?

Ive honestly asked myself that question a few times and im undecided....

TBH im still burning that he left for the dogs... especially seeing how well the dogs are doing atm, but there are MOMENTS when we get out there and play some good smart footy and i start to think well maybe Tooves will be able to take us into the next era for Manly and still be a dominant as we have been since 07.

But sometimes when we turn up(or dont turn up) against some teams and put on performances like we did against the knights i start to think maybe Des's "headmaster" approach was good because it kept everyone focused and sharp.

I remember back to the pre-season watching an interview with oldie about how things have changed with the new coaching staff and what he thought and he did say it was pretty much the same as under des except for things were alot more "laid back", that worried me when i heard that.

Cameron said:

Well said Cameron. He should of been an absolute legend for the club, and taking the hate away from what he transpired, he is.

Its just such a shame the way he did it. Really, were things that bad? Even so, have some grace and respect for our mighty club.

Cameron said:

There is a word for it. SOCIOPATH
A person with a psychopathic personality whose behavior is antisocial, often criminal and who lacks a sense of moral responsibly or social conscience.
DE$$MOND

bones said:
If Tooves wants to join us on the hill to heckle the dog, I will more than happily cover his drink tab.

2 lemonades hes only a litte fella ,make sure you bring him a booster seat so he can see when we wipe you at your home ground

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4