Toovey, your player's have quit on you - and each other

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
I just watched the Dragons game for the first time, and boy, how pathetic did we look?

Our forwards were completely dominated. Our halves were walking, and playing on their heels right from the kickoff.

We look unfit, overweight, small, slow, lazy and uncommitted.

Foran should be ashamed of his performance (again). If I'm Parramatta, I'm worried. Wonder how many families and players he will displace by going there.

We aren't playing as a team. That's down to the culture our halves have created, and Toovey, having completely lost his playing group.

We have to be realists here and see we are bound for a wooden spoon (or close to it). When a group of players turn on their coach, and let him down like they are, your teams doomed.

Now I read that Matai is again attempting to get out of his contract again.....yes....again. Believe that of you possibly can. Only weeks after he re signed, but I think he was also fooled by Forans lies.

They don't even have each others backs anymore. And why would they? Look at the culture our halves impart on the playing group.

We have to look forward now. Bite the bullet, release players, blood some players. Weve lost 13 of our last ****ing 15 games or something...what's the worst that can happen.

Play young men who are passionate about being here.

The longer these mercenaries are in the team, the worse the cancer spreads guys.

If Matai wants out Kelly you garbage CEO, let him go FFS.

Are you so blind that you dont see that Foran is unplugged? He has no motivation to put in for his coach..like the rest of his playing grpup.

We looked like under 20's. In fact, I reckon they'd maybe beat us right now. These players are embarrassing themselves, and their club.

Can't think of one player that could hold their heads high right now.

Hang your heads in shame. What is Toovey doing about this?

They've quit on you, and your completely lost.

hard to watch isn't it mate.

As gut wrenching as it is, I don't know if I can at the moment anymore. I just cant sit and watch what they are doing to Toovey and the club.

Foran or DCE gets the ball, I cringe. How is that passionfor my team?

Can't believe im losing the love and passion for this wonderful club.

Anyways guys, im done for the next few months. Maybe a break is what I need.

Im llooking forward to watching a team with heart and spirit next season.

Your all great people. Good luck with the season guys. Stay strong, and Go Manly !!

Why doesn't Tooves bench Foran or just send him to reggies? He has done, and probably will do nothing while he is here. Thought Matai just signed a new contract? There must be some serious issues if he wants out. I am with Ryan though, any one who doesn't want to be here let them go. Let's start the re build with players that want to be here.

Of course, we have no idea as to what is going on, as our owners and CEO won't tell us anything. All we get is media speculation linking us to every half possible. Only two are off contract as well, if i am correct.

It is clear that the team is not together as it once was, the divisions have now been compounded by a serious injury toll.

it is times like this where we really need to weed out any dissenters and put in players who want to be at the club.

I would rather Manly player some of our kids and we are now forced to due to injuries and inject some much needed enthusiasm.

We cant rely on our halves now, their futures are else where and mentally they will only do the minimum.

I agree that Toovey does not have the full support of the team. If it is true that Matai is again feeling that he wants out well the club must not hesitate and get rid of him or any other dissenters.

We have experienced a year of this division now and it is just widening. The open sabotage of our season by our ex and soon to be ex players has just about been the most treacherous episode I have seen as a fan of 40 years.

I will always support the team regardless and seeing our young and upcoming players gives me lots of hope for the future. If our current first team could show an ounce of the enthusiasm of our 20's team we would be fine!

We need to grab the chance to let Matai go - his pinched nerves will keep him off the field anyway. Love Matai but his body does not keep up with his will @:cool:

Snake does put in, but his attitude to his Team is toxic. He really plays like they are below him when inevitably they make a mistake, instead of taking a mentoring role and helping them learn. :rolleyes: I haven't heard anyone rushing to sign him and his dodgy knees. Unless he is auditioning for Sticky this weekend:confused:

I still feel that Chez puts in, however he feels that he has to win on every play - just relax and the wins will come. @:cool:

If Manly are serious about rebuilding, Foz has forced the timeline - lets just go with a cull in 2015 and start afresh@:)

Snake won't finish his career here, souths if inglis goes and if not with parra love. Matai wants out let him go we look likes dads army these days. Over bull**** and crybabies, I would prefer a 2005 team of overachievers then underperforming wankers.

Ryan, where did you hear this latest rumour about Matai?

Had to laugh at the story of Manly offering Elgey a 2 year contract when the Titans offered him 3. Why bother? Lets just sign Mortimer and Sandow im sure they will accept 2 years each. The hard line approach to contract negotiation has already bitten us on the backside with DCE.

Who would want to sign with a club that's more toxic than Raiders?

They will give us a touch up on the weekend if we turn up like last Saturday.
On form we are in the bottom 4.
On paper we are a top 8 team.

Sad days.

Ok Ok. It's a combination of circumstances that have got MWSE to this point, and it will only be a combination of changes / reforms that will get us out of it.
The match against the Fadets is the crossroads for many. 2V, Foran almost have there jobs on the line. Joe Kelly should be bundled in with them. Any others ?

If Joe Kelly misses out on Elgey due to offering him a year less than the Gold Coast then Kelly must go. He seems to have no clue on how to read players and get deals done. Look how poorly he handled DCE situation. I actually can't fathom what is wrong with the guy. Everyone on the forum here knew that foz was gone and to secure dce u just had to offer some good coin. The guy seems to be totally lost. Penns ten year plan will gets back to where we were first half of last year the way things are going

Do you guys want to win any more games? You can't bench Foran - you think other free agents won't see that and think Manly is not a club that sticks by their players? They won't want to come play here if they see us treat the players like that. Foran is coming off a serious injury - I expect he will be much better for the run this weekend.

I wonder when manly fans will stop believing everything that is written in the media?
The performances against parra and St george have nothing to do with the media,

The raiders will beat us this weekend and then we have games against panthers, storm, dogs, knights and panthers so effectively we would be 1/9.

The Penns and kelly have destablised this club and the players and fans don't have a clue where the future direction is.

But all is good because Hasson is back this weekend.

As I understand it, the players have the utmost respect for Toovey.

We need to review our support staff- doctors, physios, trainers. Why did Souths get Gifty right when we couldn't? Why is half of our playing group either out due to injury or playing well underdone?

As I understand it, the players have the utmost respect for Toovey.

We need to review our support staff- doctors, physios, trainers. Why did Souths get Gifty right when we couldn't? Why is half of our playing group either out due to injury or playing well underdone?

That's not what a player told me two years ago. Maybe things have changed. Won't go into it, because I got torn apart for saying it at the time. It's just funny these sentiments are just starting to come to light now.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6