Toovey's 2013

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ramrod

Reserve Grader
Toovey's passion and coaching ability has lifted us from the abyss of post 2011 grand final.

Thanks to Toovey, we are where we belong. It was tough for Toovey to walk into the job amidst the turmoil that was created by the previous coach when he attempted to rip up our club to justify his over enlarged ego. Tooves should have been coach of the year in 2012.

Now, for the issues with this friday's game:

1. Watch out for Inglis' next injury feigning exercise. The refs will penalize anyone who even looked at Princess GI the wrong way.

2. Madge Maguire's now infamous "Roadkill" call will now expect Souths players to step up to the task of taking out key Manly's players.

3. If Snake is back, Hiku has to be in the 17, no matter what. He's the only player with the ability to plug any hole in our team. We have seen Hiku play 7. He could play second row if need be. After all, he's no light weight - he weighs the same as Choc and has speed to burn.

4. If Souths do not take out Manly players, be prepared for them to pull some dirty tactics. They just can't shake the dirt from their habit.

Toovey bleeds maroon and white and is a credit to our club for keeping the team performing at such a high level after Des deserted us.

I would not worry too much about the vermin, you know what they will do. For me we need to hark back to the game in Gosford in August 2012. We wore them down through getting repeat sets and keeping our errors to a minimum. The 2 games we played this year, too many handling errors and penalties given to get them off the hook.

We know that Inglis will walk off the mark, our marker needs to stand still and let Inglis bowl him over and see if the pinkies penalise him taking out our marker.

The danger players for us are Inglish, Reynolds, Sutton and Luke.

Patience will get this win, go to Manly and smash the vermins fairy tale!!

If we can negate Isaac Luke then we can stifle their attack.
I also agree that Hiku should be in our 17.

Got to negate the go forward in the middle. Stop that, no Isaac Luke roaming out of dummy half stealing 10m sniffing around the ruck. This means no space for Reynolds and Sutton, which ultimately means no space for Inglis. Must match their firepower in the middle and kick well.

The Who said:
If Brett is playing we can't sacrifice a forward from the bench to include Hiku. Not against souths who have one of the biggest packs of all

bones said:
The Who said:
If Brett is playing we can't sacrifice a forward from the bench to include Hiku. Not against souths who have one of the biggest packs of all

I just hope if we play 4 forwards on the bench then we use them. ie more than 10mins for Tommy Symonds. If he's only going to get some token court time, may as well have Hiku.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6