tooveys next gig?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Biscuits

Reserve Grader
Apparently "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" will have an "inspirational rugby league player that has captained his team to grand final glory"
It wouldn't surprise me if its tooves. He fits the description and is between jobs.

I guess they'd like that, the teetottallers, fight the good fight brother.

Thank you....thank you very much! You know....I've just watched the apprentice...uk....when ruth got fired....and I am annoyed! so fight away I shall!

Plus.....I just won my second snowboard race...in a row! But does anyone care??? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Per Ardua Ad Astra!!!!

Thank you....thank you very much! You know....I've just watched the apprentice...uk....when ruth got fired....and I am annoyed! so fight away I shall!

Plus.....I just won my second snowboard race...in a row! But does anyone care??? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Per Ardua Ad Astra!!!!

In an alternate universe millions are shattered.

according to terry pratchet and others......many people think that every second an infinite number of multiverses are created!

I am not one of those disciples. But if Tooves signed up for that show then it would be proof positive of chaos theory in action, and that light never escapes a black hole.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2