Top 3 Wow!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

byso

First Grader
I go away for a week and we are now 3rd. Thats sensational.

Has this kept a few posters quiet ;)

Dessie for coach of the year :)

Simple Byso,
Piss Off for another 6 weeks and we will be sweeet.

Sensational effort to be in 3rd outright. :dance: :dance:

All the teams around Manly have just fallen apart in recent weeks,and we havent had to do anything spectacular to sneak up on 3rd spot.
All the experts are saying Melbourne and Canterbury with Parramatta as a dark horse,lets hope we can do a West Tigers and quietly pass everybody.

It's true that most of the teams have fallen around us. You usually need 15 wins to crack the top 4 but this season it looks like 14 or maybe even just 13 could do the trick.

We have been consistent this season however and we are reaping the rewards.

We need to keep going on with it though, our spot hasn't been assured and the last three rounds could allow for massive changes to the ladder.

I love the way it is panning out.. we have got to be the least spoken about team in the top 8!!

We just continue sneeking up the ladder and going about our business when all the attention is being thrown at:

Storm/ bulldogs - The heavyweights of the comp and look to be playing off in the final

Parramatta - The most likely to beat either storm or bulldogs

Broncos/Dragons - How badly they are travelling at the moment

Knights - Have the best player in the world in their ranks.. now further in the headlines with johns swearing incident

Canberra - prolly along with us the least talked about in the 8.. but are starting to get people attention

Whilst we are just cruising along not getting alot of attention drawn on us.. i'm enjoying the footy at the moment that's for sure

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4