Top 4 is getting close

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
last nights results are great for our top 4 aspirations

win on Monday and we are within a win of 3rd

Canteen Worker link said:
At risk of enhancing my Captain Obvious credentials, we must win on Monday.

captain%20obvious.jpg

[img=400x320]http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/truestrican/CAPTAINOBVIOUS.png[/img]

[img=400x278]http://imgsrv.kmbz.com/image/kmbz/UserFiles/Image/Brian%5C%27s%20Pics/captain_obvious.jpg[/img]

Fluffy, throw in a Souths win over the Dogs and we are a Bee's dick away from 2nd

I also urge people to hop on the Warriors support wagon now, Penrith tonight, Titans next week, and Storm in the last round, they could be our best mates at going higher on the ladder

Canteen Worker link said:
At risk of enhancing my Captain Obvious credentials, we must win on Monday.

CO - you should have said that if we win every game for the rest of the season we will win the competition.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
Fluffy, throw in a Souths win over the Dogs and we are a Bee's dick away from 2nd

I also urge people to hop on the Warriors support wagon now, Penrith tonight, Titans next week, and Storm in the last round, they could be our best mates at going higher on the ladder

Manly have offered to provide the warriors with an extra sheep at their end of season bar-b-que if they can beat Penrith, the tits and the storm.

Apparantly she is a real pretty one and a virgin too.

Kiwi Eagle link said:
LOL, only problem is the club is full of Aussies these days !!

Better throw in a couple of good looking women as well for the aussie blokes then.   ;D

Top 4 (and maybe 3rd) is a definate IF we win all of our remaining games.

BUT the game in Melbourne could "define" our season....win the rest PLUS that game and OH BOY here we come again!!

My prediction is that we will finish 4th with the titans to lose a few more games and finish 5th.

We will play them at hiome two games in a row.

tookey link said:
My prediction is that we will finish 4th with the titans to lose a few more games and finish 5th.

We will play them at hiome two games in a row.

Prediction for junior referee?

tookey link said:
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181229.msg234440#msg234440 date=1249100407]

Manly have offered to provide the warriors with an extra sheep at their end of season bar-b-que if they can beat Penrith, the tits and the storm.

[/quote]

As if there is a sheep in NZ that is still a virgin.

Spuds Bodyguard link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=181229.msg234445#msg234445 date=1249100945]
[quote author=Kiwi Eagle link=topic=181229.msg234440#msg234440 date=1249100407]

[/quote]

As if there is a sheep in NZ that is still a virgin.
[/quote]

It would be imported from Australia (not tasmania)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4