Top of the Props

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
Ralphie said:
Brookie said:
as a QLD supporter, the thought of ricky/people leaving t-rex out of their NSW team makes me happy :) !!!

Ummmm, T-Rex is also know as Williams.......Tony Williams

Yes that's true Ralphie, but he was not mentioned in the Ricky list that DSM5 posted at Post: #1
DSM5 said:
Reading the SMH Sports page that Ricky Sturat's top prop picks for Origin selection include Manly's Lussick. That should fire up the others if nothing else does.
Woods, Lussick, Mannah, Douglas, Snowden, Lahrs, Merrin, Weyman and Hunt and Tamau.

T Rex isn't a prop though.

This was intersting

http://www.nrl.com/nrl-mailbox-origin-eligibility/tabid/10874/newsid/66664/default.aspx

Central Coast Eagle said:
T Rex isn't a prop though.

Good pick up. I missed the prop bit when I read DSM5's post. :)

Probably a bit green yet for SOO but I reckon Jack De Belin might have what it takes when he matures.

eagles2win said:
It astounds me that Tolman doesn't get a look in

Yeah was just thinking that myself. I think he was one of the better pops running around.

dowdz said:
eagles2win said:
It astounds me that Tolman doesn't get a look in

Yeah was just thinking that myself. I think he was one of the better pops running around.

My knock on Tolman for Origin would be his effectiveness. Sure, he'll probably go all day, but he doesn't exactly bend the line back with each hit up does he. With the extra intensity of origin and the quality of the opposition, I'd be worried Tolman would get turtled with every hit up and have extremely slow play the balls. Having the first or second hit ups in a set of six coming off your own line with those type of runs you'll be getting dominated in the field position stakes and with QLDs attack, its the last things the Blues need. Gallen playing prop is crucial for the Blues because he gives us yardage and also allows the Blues to pick an extra backrower, probably the only real position where we have an abundance of quality candidates.

Off-topic for props, but I see that ironstine Rickt Stuart has now said he still feels the two certain Blues selections are Gallen and .... Gidley!!!!
Here we go again.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Off-topic for props, but I see that ironstine Rickt Stuart has now said he still feels the two certain Blues selections are Gallen and .... Gidley!!!!
Here we go again.

FMD..really, Gidley again. Queenslanders must laugh at us.

dowdz said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Here we go again.

FMD..really, Gidley again. Queenslanders must laugh at us.

I'd probably prefer him ahead of Ennis and Farah to be honest.

Gallen must be first picked. His go forward this year is amazing. RLW has these stats.

Top 3 for hit-ups/runs : 1. Paul Gallen - 131
2. Brett Morris - 93
3. Anhony Minichiello - 90

Top 3 running metres : 1. Paul Gallen - 1107m
2. Brett Morris - 859m
3. Anthony Minichiello - 825m

Considering he isn't returning kicks and eating up some easy metres before meeting the defence, he is killing it.

1. Snake
2. Uate
3. Jennings
4. Hayne
5. Morris
6. Carney
7. Soward/Maloney
8. Learoyd Lars
9. Buderus/Ennis
10. Gallen
11. Watmough
12. Simms