Top Ten Reasons Des Hasler needs to have KPIs in his next contract (Letterman st

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
10. Manly has never won a minor premiership under des
9. he only has a 50% winning percentage............. IN GRAND FINALS
8. he doesnt call refs cheats or acuses the judicary of being corrupt
7. five years was too long to win a comp if Ricky Stuart can do it in his first year why can't you Mr Hasler
6. Manly arent providing as many NSW Origin players as they should
5 We lost 3 games at brookvale Oval in 2008 .... Not happy Jan
4. He relased such superstars as Valeki, Walker, Mullane and Ferris surely we would have won the comp in 04 had he retained them.
3. He allowed Jason King to waste Gatorade grand final night by being showered in it.
2. He has a great working relationship with Grant Mayer
1 40 Nil in the grand final was just not a big enough win.

Before anyone fires up at me, this thread is a joke bit like the board members who are uming and arring about renewing his contract.

If I was des i would be telling these clowns to shove the job up their dates.

In the space of 5 months we've gone from being one of the most professional clubs in the NRL to a joke of the likes of parramatta and sharks.

Well done to the self centred clowns who have contributed to that

If we all become football club members can we vote these clowns off? 

How do we get rid of the leagues club representative (and how did he get voted on in the first place)?

I saw this post at MWSE Cliffy - good effort. One of my favorites from over there were the headlines we didn't see "The Penn is not mightier than the Board" At least there is some talent at that site.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4