Toyota Cup Manly v Sharks

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What's the reason? I thought our poor performances last year were because we didn't spend 'any' money on the boys. What's the excuse this year?
It was only three years ago that we were minor premiers.

And we lost a few at the end of last year which will make it more interesting, very little money is being spent for the lower grades.

I was at the match (my first one this year) and it was 78-10.

honestly, it was hard not to laugh, we were embarrassing.

No drama, you just need your 20's in 3-4 year cycles and by all reports we have some good youngsters coming through SG Ball

Love cougar but Is he up to coaching. He has nsw cup last year and they were spooners. Yet cliff has the same team performing. Now we see the NYC team like this

Am
I being harsh.

Couldn't care less about results in the lower grades. Lets not forget they put up a pretty decent effort against the All Star Warriors team in round 1. All that matters is the players improve and if a couple of them turn into first graders, thats mission accomplished as far as I'm concerned.

Just to show how bad this lot are...The Sharks got flogged 40 nil last week by Newcastle......

Disco said:
No drama, you just need your 20's in 3-4 year cycles and by all reports we have some good youngsters coming through SG Ball

A few from last year that should have stepped up to the 20's this year all went to slime as better money was on offer. Who can blame them though.

Cambo said:
Love cougar but Is he up to coaching. He has nsw cup last year and they were spooners. Yet cliff has the same team performing. Now we see the NYC team like this

Am
I being harsh.

Yes and no.

Love to see this side punch above there weight but frankly that's not going to happen.

The club has to open the cheque book for the 20s.
We are seeing the benefits of a good lower grade side now - Foran, DCE, Lussick
Instead of 3-4 year cycles aim for 2 year cycles

Cambo said:

Am
I being harsh.

I was thinking the same thing.

The result last night was the biggest total and winning margin in the history of the Toyota Cup.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2