Toyota cup win vs Parra and general stuff

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Darren

Bencher
big win by the boys against much bigger opposition

standouts was Kieran Foran: scored an awesome try, really progressing well as a 5/8, good kicking game too

backline of Oconnell, page, lingard and grey played great, they all did the help when they could, all 4 of them have loads of potential

oconnell and lingard are both big and rangy, grey is short and stocky and page is small but lightning

best game by Noxi in a long time, have been really worried that he has gone downhill but even seen keen yesterday, maybe he is playing for a contract

all I can say if these kids have gone hard all year, they aint a penrith but these kids represent the maroon and white so well, bit early to say whether they will make nrl

Thanks again Darren - with Lyon out & Ox under a cloud I wonder if Des is thinking about Kieran as an option in the halves?

hi wheel, nah, kieran is too young, He only turned 18 last week so could be still playing sg ball!!! He isn't the biggest but has years to develop with weights etc, he ain't like Wade Graham for example, I can't see him playing 1st grade with us till 2010!! He will probably play PL or whatever next year but remember can still play Totota cup next year!!!

Daly cherry is 19 and questions are already being asked about his defence so no way Des will play him

I'd say it is Robson at best, halden would have beenthe reserve but injured!! why we don't sign someone short term is beyond me, robson has and is always been poor

Kenny made a couple of late charges at Parra's kicker on Friday night which cost us penalties.

he is a really nice bloke and is billeted by a friend of mne.  It is a big ask for these young blokes to come down to Sydney away from family to play football.

There is no doubt he has the talent and hopefully next year he will have settled in better and be more focused on his footy.

gday tookey, kenny has loads of potential for sure, he is big, mobile, fast, kicks goals, plays a load of different positions.

He is only 18 and as you said the move from qld is huge for any kid, let's hope we can look after him and help him grow, I have to be aware of their age, he is still a  teenager for 2 more years. 

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6