Travis Burns

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Will he be suspended. I didn't see the TV replay but he was put on report for a hit upfield.

If so who do we play? Does Witt get a run?

I saw the hit and thought it was a bit high at first but thought nothing of it as the ref wasn't that far away but was slightly behind. When the touchy came on I knew exactly what it was for.
There was very very very little in it

he hit Thaiday on the nose with his wrist. Almost an open hand. While it wasnt a forearm he may still be in a little trouble. Depends on his history too.

Burns may get suspended and with Orford looking as though he needs to rest an injury, it may be a return for Witt and Monas at 6 & 7!!! !pray:

One thing I like about burns is he is learning from the amount of penalty's he gives away. Doesn't seem to blow up at the refs as much anymore as well.

Jye is playing inside centre for Southern Districts in Premier Rugby. Saw him in the highlights on telly - did a few good things but missed a tackle badly. Wonder what his kicking game is like these days.

I think we are safe where we live unless it is a particularly windy day. :lol:

Not related to the tackle.... John Morris has signed with the Tigpies for next season, I doubt they will be interested in signing Burns now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4