Trbojevic and AFB out of City Origin

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

delz

Reserve Grader
Just saw some news that both Jake Trbojevic and AFB have withdrawn from the City Origin side. I assume due to injuries. Hopefully not serious ones although Jake has been struggling with a slight knee problem.

Does anyone have any news ?

It was to do with the knee for Jake, it was decided it was best he rest it since he has been carrying the niggle through the Manly games.. not sure about AFB

Don't think its much to worry about, just common sense coming into play and giving them a rest instead of playing a game which means nothing!

I think it is a shame. regardless of my view on the value of the game it remains the first senior representative honors for both young men. I am sure that would mean something to them.

To go into camp and experience a rep game build up (albeit with Freddy) would have been a valuable learning curve and a confidence boost for both.

I think it is a shame. regardless of my view on the value of the game it remains the first senior representative honors for both young men. I am sure that would mean something to them.

To go into camp and experience a rep game build up (albeit with Freddy) would have been a valuable learning curve and a confidence boost for both.

True. Good experience especially for AFB but if they have niggling injuries manly come first

I know its used as a trial run for SOO players, but seriously why do they bother with it.

No club wants their players in the game for fear of injury, so it becomes a game of a few old guys past their prime and mostly randoms.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7