Trent Barret Quits as country coach - TREX might be on his way back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Near the end of the article
"Officials have been toying with the prospect of making a play for Williams, who made 73 appearances for the Sea Eagles before making the shift from Brookvale to Belmore.

Williams, out for the season with a pectoral injury, is contracted to the Bulldogs for next year. Sea Eagles supremo Bob Fulton has made a pact with Canterbury's Des Hasler and recruitment manager Noel Cleal not to poach each other's players without first seeking each other's blessing, so it remains to be seen whether Manly will act on their interest in Williams."

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...sea-eagles-20150801-gipatq.html#ixzz3hbiKiUHH

well i feel he went to the dogs for the wrong reasons, and he always wanted to be here.. Only concern is that when he was here , he used to have Foran barking at him throughout the game. You never know, id give him another crack

Yes to this t-rex....

But not sure we will see that again

Love this clip. Billy Slater road kill, and God I miss the shoulder charge!!!!

He was a machine in his day but sadly never the same player after his back injury (suffered in an origin game Qld gang tackle from memory). Like you, I doubt we will see this sort of form again.

I hope it's just paper talk.

...I'd have him back......The Dogs pay us $300K for the next 3 years and we take him off their hands. Otherwise, a big fat NO. Which from this day forth will be known as a ZORBA NO.

On the flipside, and this has nothing to do with Tooves, but this shows yet another huge commitment by Barrett to us.

Surprised no one has commended Barrett. Gotta give praise. Giving up a rep coaching role, one level down from State of Origin, would have to be a hard decision.

Kudos. I'd bet he'd be a happy man seeing these past two weeks.

Trent, if you read this, PLEASE note the talent is here already. We NEED Ballin and others.

I will stop watching if he ever pulls on a manly jumper again. He let the storm score forty points in that 2012 final.

We must never let that happen to us again.

Actually he was ripping and tearing at the start of 2012. Back injury in origin and has been no good since. Remember him steam rolling the rooters after his seven weeks off for ragdolling de gois.

I'm a complicated man.

Bozo is throwing up a ridiculous smoke screen in pursuit of someone else, surely. If SheRex comes back here then on what basis can u get rid of Ballin? :mad:
He can take over Foz's 'Dr Smith' mantle.

After a brief period when players might have had to think twice about coming to the hornets nest of Manly, I'd say suddenly we are looking like an attractive proposition again and we won't have too much trouble attracting the type of player we need.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4