Trent H

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
He is starting to show something over the last few weeks, thought he was great tonight, while he is not worth $280K at this stage of his career I feel we might regret  not keeping him in the years ahead.

Best part about him is that he hasn't dropped off and is giving 110% each week.

Let's hope this game against Cronk, who IMO is arguably the best no.7 in the comp , gives our boy some confidence heading into the semis.

I thought he was good tonight and last week as well. Up till then I couldn't quite see why he was so highly rated - solid, I figured, but not great. But now he's settled his future, I think he's starting to show what he can do. He could end up a very good player.

Yeah, I read other posts that says he'll be in trouble... for what? I was at the ground and saw nothing untoward.

He lifted Inglis up who came down on the top of his head

I think he will be fine with the 1st one, but that 2nd one will definitely see him get a charge. Depending on the grading he may get away with a guilty plea enabling him to play next week

No he'll be fine. I'm sure he was just trying to shake some of that illegal cap money out of Ingliss'  pockets.

I have seen enough to think this kid has more talent in a single rectal hair than any of has together.

This kid with foran would make most teams cry

Hodko is overrated,he might be a decent halfback,but he isnt worth Ox's ball sweat

I just hope DCE has a good short kicking game,we have long kicks well covered,id rather not see my lock as the best grubber user in the team

Dce is being outplayed by Seu seu at the moment

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7