Trent Hodkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
Jerry1 said:
Jeez he's having a blinder tonight. Best player on the park.

That says a lot about the quality of players on the park...

Mate did you even watch the game?? Ben Barba is a machine!! We will need to shut him down when we play them.

He is playing well. Seems the new club suits him. But DCE suits us better than Hodkinson did, so it looks like we're all winners:)

torana355 said:
MadMarcus said:
Jerry1 said:
Jeez he's having a blinder tonight. Best player on the park.

That says a lot about the quality of players on the park...

Mate did you even watch the game?? Ben Barba is a machine!! We will need to shut him down when we play them.

No I didn't actually, just couldn't resist having a dig at the Dogs and Rabbits. Judging by his Supercoach score Barba is a machine!

I traded Barba in for Anasta this week! :)

On hodkinson. I think the kids got ability but I'm more than happy DCE is our no 7. That being said I've noticed plenty of people who have defended DCE at times have justifiably used his lack of experience but a few of those people are the same who kick the boot into Hodkinson last year as well as now.

good luck to him, but I'm more than happy with dce. if he gets hurt, I'd like to see foran half b stewart 5/8. I think hoppa is best a fullback for now.

I'd take DCE over Hodkinson. On Barba, doubt there's a quicker player going around at the moment. He has explosive speed off the mark.

Ceagle said:
Mate, I could look like Cliffy Lyons against that Souffs defense, it was god awful.

Yeah it sucks that the one good game they played this year was against us lol.

Fluffy said:
both will have long NRL careers i think

I agree. A lot of the criticism here of Hodkinson is simply sour grapes because he moved on. The few times I've seen bits of the Bulldogs playing this year Hodkinson has stood out, I think he's going well and is a contender for SOO this year. He;s a different type to to DCE and I'm pleased we've got DCE but the other bloke can also play imo.

Ron E Gibbs is dead right.Both will be very good players as their junior pedigree suggested all along and they both suit their respective clubs style.Good luck to both of them.

Ron E. Gibbs said:
He is playing well. Seems the new club suits him. But DCE suits us better than Hodkinson did, so it looks like we're all winners:)

Have to agree completely, Ron E.

Good luck to him.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4