Trents only hope

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The problem with our squad is we hung onto a legendary team longer than the legend itself. We're (barret) paying for it whether we want to Accept.

The truth is we've extended contracts of plays who's career was over two seasons ago. Yet they're standing firm because they have 2 years left on contracts.

Stewart plays - we compete better and are in the game until the end against a fairly solid sharks team away who are now 1 on the ladder.

When he doesn't play we have been no hope.

We all know he's looking old and slow. But we need his organization and talk at the back.

Thought he had a couple nice touches tonite as well.

Tom got more ball at centre and looked the part. I'm thinking we are on the hunt for a no 6 for next year again. I would prefer we buy a 7.

Trent has no hope sorry. IMO we have the worst coach in the competition. He has nothing as a coach, motivator, person. I think we have a dud. Well done Bozo. Did u see how our team ran out after half time.....we really have fark all.

Tom got more ball at centre and looked the part. I'm thinking we are on the hunt for a no 6 for next year again. I would prefer we buy a 7.

I'd love it if we signed Norman.

Firstly, he's a good player.
Secondly, and more importantly, it would p**s the Squeels off no end.

Disco popping too many pills.
How's Stewart better for us on the field when he catches bombs and drops and doesn't make yards??
If Lyon kicked 2/3 we r up 16- 12 and sharks don't take the penalty shot.
It's a game of minutes and metres so it's time to chew the fat.
Trade them in, get the cash and let's win another comp

Stewart looked slow & only a shadow of himself....but make no mistake, his talk & organisation from the back kept Manly in the contest.
Also felt the disallowed try that cost Manly the game was a 50/50 call as Sharks players attacked Stewart before he was allowed to contest the high ball.
This Cronulla team has won plenty straight & Manly were only 1 decision away from a win...happy with everything except the result.

Stewart looked slow & only a shadow of himself....but make no mistake, his talk & organisation from the back kept Manly in the contest.
Also felt the disallowed try that cost Manly the game was a 50/50 call as Sharks players attacked Stewart before he was allowed to contest the high ball.
This Cronulla team has won plenty straight & Manly were only 1 decision away from a win...happy with everything except the result.

****ing hell, IKR. Would the difference had been if Brett was LOOKING at the ball? He had to get around 3 players to get there for starters. Is this the NFL, with blockers. What else is he supposed to do?

Sorry, that was BS.

Also, what about the 6-1 penalty count to start - then we start getting the balancing penalties. Horrible.

****ing hell, IKR. Would the difference had been if Brett was LOOKING at the ball? He had to get around 3 players to get there for starters. Is this the NFL, with blockers. What else is he supposed to do?

Sorry, that was BS.

Also, what about the 6-1 penalty count to start - then we start getting the balancing penalties. Horrible.
100%....Sharks at home....ok, so jokes on us right??
Sad to watch that when a disjointed Manly fight so hard not just to level, but get on top against 14 on field players....

Other than his defence (which seems to have gone out the window in 2016), Snake was good tonight. He actually ran the ball well and didn't look troubled by the hammy. And his pass for Wiliame's try was the Snake of old chiming into the line and setting up his outside support.

And that no-try call from the bunker about him interfering with Ben Barba....it looked to me like he was interfered with by both Townsend and Holmes which caused him to crash into Barba like he did. Call me biased but for mine it was a harsh call especially as it had been sent up to the bunker as a try.

Other than his defence (which seems to have gone out the window in 2016), Snake was good tonight. He actually ran the ball well and didn't look troubled by the hammy. And his pass for Wiliame's try was the Snake of old chiming into the line and setting up his outside support.

And that no-try call from the bunker about him interfering with Ben Barba....it looked to me like he was interfered with by both Townsend and Holmes which caused him to crash into Barba like he did. Call me biased but for mine it was a harsh call especially as it had been sent up to the bunker as a try.

Its one of those calls that has encouraged milking. Stewart should have fallen down due to the push on the shoulder making it overly obvious.

I don't think there was an opening for them to rule a penalty against Townsend without playing the advantage which incorporated Stewart taking our Barba otherwise they would have taken it and it probably would have been the best/most correct outcome.

It is a year to build combinations not play finals footy, I am glad Buher was back but it is our veterans who are killing us going forward this year. Add to that handling errors and penalties and we are always going to struggle. At least we stayed in he game for the 80 mins.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7