TRex versues Foran

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think if you asked this a year ago id of said Foran however with the re signing DCE i think T Rex is a priority for me.

So much potential big big things ahead for him , i think he is also a draw card to our club if we do need to recruit at some stage. Just my opinion

MC battle ?? I'd take Mixmaster Rex over K Foz any day. Those polynesian boys have got the gangsta symbols going big time. Know what I'm sayin.

T-Rex - Manly are short of big boppers.

Love to see James Cunningham get a bench spot soon - he has the physique that the Team lacks.

But I am still hoping that Foran stay 'in the good place' that Kitey keeps referring too. Wonder if its code for Brookie :p

If anyone had taken Trex over Foz last year, you would've been booked into a mental asylum. Fast forward a year and wouldn't surprise if Trex got more votes.

But for mine I'd take Foz every day if the week. The kid just brings so much to the table, and he's combination with DCE would be one of the best of all time if they stay together.

Trex is great on his day, but u can't build a team around a backrower.

I think Foran may well go on to be a champion, but the nature of the salary cap beast says we cannot afford his pricetag.

By the way I don't believe for one minute that the bulldogs are offering similar money to us...more like 500k from Manly and 650k from the Desdogs.

when its summed up in dollar factors as it was the other day eg foran and dce taking up over a mill alone on the cap, i will put my vote in for t rex that money can free up alot of our other loyal long serving players which i would prefer you need more then 2 players on the field to win the comp

I can't choose. I would be ecstactic if both of them stay, happy if either of them stay and shattered if neither of them stay.

trex..

even though in 2009/ early 2010 he was my most hated player.. i thought he was useless.. then he made me eat my words.

Fro said:
Jatz Crackers said:
Stevo said:
Practicle?

How about practickle ?

Both those words make more sense than versues...

The thing about some people on this forum is they love to point out typos or when people make spelling errors.
If the content and meaning are there in the thread, what is the point of raising the issue?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2