Tri Nations Final

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
Just wondering if anyone is venturing out to Aussie Stdium on Saturday night to watch the final - tickets sales are poor apparently.

I am going out with 4 mates & am looking forward to seeing Kite and matai go at it.

Aussies to win but it will be hard.

Nope, cant be arsed travelling out there. Focused on cricket now not league. Think I have only watched 1 game in the series so far but will probably watch this one on tv.

I haven't organised to go yet. But I may make a last minute decision to go.

Aussies should win.

next years Anzac test must go to Suncorp with the second option being the Telstra Dome

I'll be heading out there with some mates. A friend of ours gets us into the Members for these games. Otherwise I don't think I'd bother. We'll be having a few late arvo lagers watching the cricket at the Circular Quay "Live" site before adjourning at the Members Bar.

They're tipping 30,000 people to attend. I'm sure there will be plenty of kiwis out there. A few race goers from Randwick will probably kick onto the footy afterwards.

Garts' abovementioned comment is absolutely correct. The focus is well and truly on the cricket now.

The people wo didnt go missed out on a classic last night

Never been so proud of a side as i was of the kiwis the last few weeks, and especially last night. Playing men down, making all the early defence, overcoming personal tragedies, and to take the best in the world that far was an awesome effort

Wiki, Jones and Vagana have retired, and i think it was all summed up best for me when Wiki, with tears in his eyes, said "I feel like i have gone out a winner"

good game good atmosphere

had a group of kiwis next to us paying out on khunt for being a kiwi - stupid thing to do when they have so many aussies in their side.

That was a fantastic game. The Kiwis came alive when Matai came off.

Is matai over or under rated?

The people wo didnt go missed out on a classic last night

Never been so proud of a side as i was of the kiwis the last few weeks, and especially last night. Playing men down, making all the early defence, overcoming personal tragedies, and to take the best in the world that far was an awesome effort

Wiki, Jones and Vagana have retired, and i think it was all summed up best for me when Wiki, with tears in his eyes, said \"I feel like i have gone out a winner\"

Still a loser :p

Absolutely great game. I have seen so much passion in each clash it has been breathtaking (waits for CW to say how it doesn't matter and who cares). Kiwis were unlucky and gave a terrific effort. Good luck to Ruben as he was an inspirational leader.

Nah - I agree with you MB. Was a fair dinkum game last night and I am glad I watched it. Kiwis were unlucky but Aust were strong too.

Fabulous game to be at, the atmosphere was great and the crowd mixed in good spirit. A lot of Pommies there as well.

Shame onlt 28000 were there to see it but those who were there would have had a terrific time.

Great game. It certainly wasn't a mickey mouse comp.

Agree Byso. And from the footy fans perspective it is certainly has the effect of elongating the season until around xmas, allowing a short layoff until the dedicated fanbase gets back into the swing of things come February, when the anticipation of the new years season gathers momentum.

For all the perceived wrongs of the NRL's planning of the game, the tri nations has the potential to very much satisfy the fans of the game and keep it competitive against the inroads of other sports and gives league a solid international platform to work off.

I am positive & give it the thumbs up. 8)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6