Tricking location service IOS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Does anyone have any advice here?

Basically would like the NRL app to think I'm in Sydney and not Brisbane so I can watch the Manly game.

I'm in Melbourne tonight so no worries for me but it's a good question would be great if you could

Mark from Brisbane said:
I'm in Melbourne tonight so no worries for me but it's a good question would be great if you could

Mate just facetime me from your mobile and point your phone at your ipad then i can watch!

COMMANDER said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Mate just facetime me from your mobile and point your phone at your ipad then i can watch!

Ha yeah that would work

COMMANDER said:

Basically would like the NRL app to think I'm in Sydney and not Brisbane so I can watch the Manly game.

move. Why would you want to live in that #$%@hole of a state anyway. ;)

Livestream is moving to an advertising inclusive service now unless you pay €60
Not cool. But it was inevitable given the way the use of it inside Australia exploded

Clint said:
COMMANDER said:

move. Why would you want to live in that #$%@hole of a state anyway. ;)

Ha ha.

Dan said:
Not cool. But it was inevitable given the way the use of it inside Australia exploded

I wouldn't mind but everytime the adds come on it says two minutes but the adds are taking 4 mins as the adds keep stalling.

manlyfan76 said:
Dan said:

I wouldn't mind but everytime the adds come on it says two minutes but the adds are taking 4 mins as the adds keep stalling.

I just watched it as normal for nothing. Commercial free in 720 semi HD. Albeit in Norway..

cava2323 said:
manlyfan76 said:
Dan said:

I just watched it as normal for nothing. Commercial free in 720 semi HD. Albeit in Norway..

I went to Netherlands to watch it the adds really shat me. Damn nrl. I also received an email for a 4 week trial of the nrl live pass but it would not let me register.

Dan said:

My web browser ad blocker blocks the ads on livestream :)

manlyfan76 said:

I went to Netherlands to watch it

Good work. That's dedication for you. I can't believe some people complain about having to travel half an hour and you traveled all the way to the Netherlands. Solid.

Clint said:
manlyfan76 said:

I went to Netherlands to watch it

Good work. That's dedication for you. I can't believe some people complain about having to travel half an hour and you traveled all the way to the Netherlands. Solid.

I just made kick off in the 08 GF after missing the connecting flight in London!

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6