Troll getting us noticed on the Warriors site

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have deleted a few posts from one person and banned them so far. I assume there will be more to come this week.

Such is life!

The postedr "RubenWiki"has been banned.
I am keeping an eye on it and assume they will be back under another name.

I can't be bothered signing up to inform them of this on their site, because it takes too long. If you want to direct them to me though to chat about it please do.

Dan

They have been having the same issues on there mate, with probably the same person, calling himself "FittlerisGod" and now "StewartisKing"

cool. I agree with one of their posters who said friendly banter is fine. In fact I welcome any of their members too come over here and have some friendly banter.

Might even see if we can set up a bet between each other where if Warriors win we have to make the site warriors colours for a week with a link to their site, and vise versa if we win!

Any of you reading interested?

I am sure a few of them would be into that, although their site is a pretty big official sort of thing so don't know if the admin would agree haha

I wonder what we could work out with some of the members though

I have also deleted a few stupid posts that seemed to serve no purpose. Happy for willing banter but not stuff that ruins the forum for serious users.

Interesting that the poster over there called "w4stoosh" also happens to be the email address of the troll.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4