• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
anyone else have trouble using the web site?
I keep getting the message:
Safari can't open the page https://silvertails.net because safari can't find the server 'silver tails.net'.
The app on my iPad works but not the site.
Also tried torch and chrome

nevermind, found the issue:
my vpn was set in germany(for reasons i won't go into!)
silver tails must be blocked in germany!

anyone else have trouble using the web site?
I keep getting the message:
Safari can't open the page https://silvertails.net because safari can't find the server 'silver tails.net'.
The app on my iPad works but not the site.
Also tried torch and chrome

nevermind, found the issue:
my vpn was set in germany(for reasons i won't go into!)
silver tails must be blocked in germany!
Shouldnt be I can access it from germany and via VPN in germany but I will check again

as soon as i changed my vpn to another country it was fine, apparently I'm now in switzerland
It might be that we have that VPN IP address on our blacklist as people may have used it in other attacks

giphy.gif

did I get abducted by aliens or was the website down for a couple of hours?

did I get abducted by aliens or was the website down for a couple of hours?
Yes it was we had an isue with our payment not matching up with the invoice. Its been ongoing for anout a month, the service provider automatically suspends non-paid sites and even though we had paid and th einvoice was zero the site was shut down. It took a few phone calls and numerous emails to get us back up and running. Lucky I am on garden leave or it would still be down.

All good now,

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4