Try/No Try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Just watching the Parra game at he moment and the on field ref has referred every try to the video ref.

In most instances there's three officials with unobstructed views of the proceedings yet they will say "no try' and refer it too the video ref.

My question is if they have a good view of it and they think it's no try why do they have to send it upstairs?

My fave Fully Rad's third try was clearly short, Ref said No, Vidiot said yes :huh:

Hops offloads are great, his speed will return, wish he was at Brookie :angel:

Tompkins is getting smahed by the big Islander Players - welcome to the speed and size of NRL :p

Good win for Parra 36-16 :) A good crowd too!

Because none have the kahunas to make/overrule a decision.
"I'd better not use my judgement or what I've been trained for"

I have been watching games for 40 years and the body language of a player is always a dead set give away if a try has been scored.

I think its sad that referees are not allowed to follow their instinct and we waste so much time with a referral and sometimes they get it so wrong as the did in tonights game at Parramatta.

Seeing Hoppa playing for them is really sad, really really sad.

Still the whinging worms were worth their win, The Warriors were feeble.

The video ref wasn't the only one earning his keep. Matt Russel done a fair job having to continually announce Semi Radradra and Vai Toutai going over for their hat trick of tries.How times have changed.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4