Try of the season ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This made up for the 40 minutes of dropped ball in the first half:)

For all those that had a go at Chez last week for being egotistical and taking on the big plays - watch in awe as the kiddie corrects Snake's brain explosion :angel:

Manly Warringah in Brazil 2014 :idea:

amazing stuff! How good was the Tigers kick to his teammate in the wet!! Should have played him against Oman the other night (kicking straight) heart in the mouth but love it!!! Poor old DCE had to run 100m in the bog.

Hahahahahaha. Worst try ever.
The Tigers are so bad that they can turn the most stupid thing that Snake has ever done into a 100m try.

It would have to go down as one of the strangest tries I've ever seen. Was waiting for the ref to call it back because the Tigers players stopped chasing, but Daly kept running and the ref gave it without going to the video.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

It was awesome, completely planned. Another brilliant set play by Tooves

Supernintendo Chalmers said:
can someone edit that video to have the benny hill music in it, and maybe jump it around between fwd and reverse a few times during.

haha. classic. that would be gold..

Easily the most bizarre try I have ever seen. Very surprised it didn't go upstairs.

Of all the tries its the one that didn't go to the video ref lol, i still don't know wth Snake was thinking lol

torana355 said:
Of all the tries its the one that didn't go to the video ref lol, i still don't know wth Snake was thinking lol

You're curious about what was snake thinking?
How about "what was Blair thinking". He could have been tackled on the 20 but opted to kick the ball.
Money well spent there by the tigers

can someone edit that video to have the benny hill music in it, and maybe jump it around between fwd and reverse a few times during.

I haven't got the fwd/rwd down pat but here you go anyway.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGuWFAaAAHU[/video]

WAMF said:

I haven't got the fwd/rwd down pat but here you go anyway.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGuWFAaAAHU[/video]

+1000 internets for you

torana355 said:

I'm sure Snake was thinking we could go 100m to score from here.

Got to admire Cherry for having a word to Woods after he shoved Wolf.

A very interesting try indeed. Just wondering was the pass from the Snake forward? It sort of looked like the ball bounced forward a bit but very hard to tell from the angle of the footage.

eelcatcher said:
A very interesting try indeed. Just wondering was the pass from the Snake forward? It sort of looked like the ball bounced forward a bit but very hard to tell from the angle of the footage.

No where near forward. He passed it from the field of play and it landed about 1m inside the in goal and bounced forward

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4