Turbo or Soggy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
When BJ get back (possibly this week) you would expect one of these 2 to drop off the bench.

Who do you keep?

Tought one for me, Turbo will be a first grade regular at some stage soon, Soggy may need a few games to really get his head around it. Do you give Soggy a good hit out now knowing Turbo will be better later in the season?

Either way no Hasson unless both are unavailable.

I'd keep both in the 17 and play BJ in the second row. Mason, Burgess, Soggy, Turbo as props with BJ, Lui, T-Red, Jesse second row and Buhrer lock.

I like the sound of this team. Only thing is, where will starling fit in once all are fit. Also assume Mateo is playing 5/8?

BJ in the second row gives some much need punch in that position. Mateo at 5/8 for mine. Thought he did enough plus it suits him as less grunt up the middle needed. On his day (admittedly, few and far between) he is devastating. I'm thinking back to the GF he played against us in 2011 when he was a machine. Four actual props because I'm tired of watching fat Dogs roll over us.

Yep play both as Sao has some mongrel in him which we lack

BJ can play 5/8

No offense to Lawrence but no way he could do anything in 5/8 or 2nd row for that matter. I love the guy and the effort he puts in but is lack of passing ability and awareness of others means he would struggle to adapt to anything else than a front rower. I think if he could be coached he would be a fantastic 2nd row interchange with his speed and finding a hole to run through. Agree that we lack a lot of in your face attitude we had in the past. Jake T would provide that.

No offense to Lawrence but no way he could do anything in 5/8 or 2nd row for that matter. I love the guy and the effort he puts in but is lack of passing ability and awareness of others means he would struggle to adapt to anything else than a front rower. I think if he could be coached he would be a fantastic 2nd row interchange with his speed and finding a hole to run through. Agree that we lack a lot of in your face attitude we had in the past. Jake T would provide that.
Apart from 2013, Lawrence plays like a 29 year old Titans reject with little experience. He embarrassed the jumper against the Eels when Lussick owned him and he started sooking.

2013... both Horo and BJ had good seasons with BA as the assistant. Unfortunately BJ is constantly under an injury cloud of late so i think he is holding back because of that in the back of his mind

2013... both Horo and BJ had good seasons with BA as the assistant. Unfortunately BJ is constantly under an injury cloud of late so i think he is holding back because of that in the back of his mind
Yeah he was talked up for a Maroons jersey last year. I think his back is killing his career...

When BJ get back (possibly this week) you would expect one of these 2 to drop off the bench.

Who do you keep?

Tought one for me, Turbo will be a first grade regular at some stage soon, Soggy may need a few games to really get his head around it. Do you give Soggy a good hit out now knowing Turbo will be better later in the season?

Either way no Hasson unless both are unavailable.
I'd keep both, but if it came down to one it's Turbo all the way.

Both. Anyone to return needs to earn it and take it from Soggy and Jake. I would be giving them the time now as I feel they have more to offer.

Lawrence if 100% fit perhaps, but I am liking the inclusion of some fresh blood who are desperate to prove themselves.

I seem to remember hearing that BJ started his career played fullback. I could see him playing 2nd row but 5/8 would be stretching it.

I think, like some of you, that both need to be given as much game time a possible this year. They are both future starting forwards IMO. They both looked really impressive last week.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8