Turncoat looks to season 2020

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
Daly Cherry-Evans has been in talks with several NRL clubs to secure his future for the 2020 season.

He knows that his current inflated worth – based on playing with a champion Manly team – will diminish considerably as he battles with the Titans over the next four years.

His manager also knows that his cash-cow Cherry-Evans will never been in such high demand again, and wants to get in for another lucrative cut from season 2020 onwards. “We’re open to all offers, and want to get the deal done before the poor bugger gets his arse kicked every weekend playing for the Titans,” his manager is reported to have said.

“We’re open to all offers, and want to get the deal done before the poor bugger gets his arse kicked every weekend playing for the Titans,” his manager is reported to have said.
If anybody deserves to get his arse kicked it's DCE. Hopefully someone at the club can give him a good kick up the arse to send him on his way.

I imagine the DCE 'speculation over where he is playing next' circus will be on the road by the end of the 2016 season, one year into his Gold Coke tenure. Of course, it will never attract the same level of media speculation, because, well, it 'ain't Manly we're belting here'.

I imagine the DCE 'speculation over where he is playing next' circus will be on the road by the end of the 2016 season, one year into his Gold Coke tenure. Of course, it will never attract the same level of media speculation, because, well, it 'ain't Manly we're belting here'.
a mate of mine said the same thing,you watch like you say, a year in,he,ll be looking for an upgrade to his current contract,and then it starts again,but this time it wont be our problem

The Titans expect Evans to be a Messiah and bring the fans back. It's exactly what they expected when Idris joined them. I wouldn't be surprised if they were relocated to Ipswich in a season or so.

The Titans expect Evans to be a Messiah and bring the fans back. It's exactly what they expected when Idris joined them. I wouldn't be surprised if they were relocated to Ipswich in a season or so.
Yep, cargo cult mentality of crap clubs. The expectations will weigh heavily on DCE. Unbelievable decision when you think about it. Long time mediocre club on the field, bankrupt, homeless, deserted by supporters and large proportion of the team up on drug charges. DCE clearly not the sharpest pencil in the pack.

"If you sign him, they will come"???

Lol!!

"If you give away enough tickets, the stands will look full"!!

I had to go down the coast yesterday: driving home listening to 90.9 SEA FM, I reckon they gave away 50 tickets in the hour or so I put up with it...

Yet you watch the commentary team blather on about "signing DCE is already bringing in crowds"..

No. Body. Is. Paying!

"If you sign him, they will come"???

Lol!!

"If you give away enough tickets, the stands will look full"!!

I had to go down the coast yesterday: driving home listening to 90.9 SEA FM, I reckon they gave away 50 tickets in the hour or so I put up with it...

Yet you watch the commentary team blather on about "signing DCE is already bringing in crowds"..

No. Body. Is. Paying!

Komori, that was only 1 station the others were giving them away as well and Gold Coast channel nine is also giving away 12 doubles each Nite I think. No one I talk to here on the GC gives a toss about the Titans, will take more than DCE to get them turning up

Yep, cargo cult mentality of crap clubs. The expectations will weigh heavily on DCE. Unbelievable decision when you think about it. Long time mediocre club on the field, bankrupt, homeless, deserted by supporters and large proportion of the team up on drug charges. DCE clearly not the sharpest pencil in the pack.

Not the sharpest but now the richest pencil of all!!

Komori, that was only 1 station the others were giving them away as well and Gold Coast channel nine is also giving away 12 doubles each Nite I think. No one I talk to here on the GC gives a toss about the Titans, will take more than DCE to get them turning up

Yeah that's what I figured... I'd guess that less than half the crowd that turn up when they play actually pays!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4