Tyrone peachy???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Peachy has been dropped again to nsw cup, might be easier to bring over and he can cover 5/8 centre and 2nd row/lock. Wouldn't mind seeing him at manly
Me either. Someone mentioned him as a potential origin player a week or so back which is possible later on. He was dropped for disciplinary reasons apparently.

Why not chuck him in centre or 5/8 until we can get a good one than he can become our utility impact player

He would be a good signing but he's locked into the 'riff until the end of '17. They love him.

This is just a disciplinary action, probably turned up to training late or whatever.

Why not fill the whole team with those guys?
Peachey, Buhrer, Brown, Leary, John.

I like that style of player but you only really need Buhrer and one in reggies as cover. The pack becomes too small if you have too many.

He won't be leaving Penrith, and we have enough players of his size (Jaime.b, Lewis.b, B.leary).
I also think the panthers might be our recruitment hex club of Late.
I would take exception to Cartright, Cleary, Whare, Waqa Blake, Regan Cambell Gillard, James Fisher Harris.
The Penrith players/Coach recruiting hasn't really pushed us ahead so far like we were hoping.
We had much better success with Parra as our 'feeder club' ;):giggle:
:hearnoevil:

He won't be leaving Penrith, and we have enough players of his size (Jaime.b, Lewis.b, B.leary).
I also think the panthers might be our recruitment hex club of Late.
I would take exception to Cartright, Cleary, Whare, Waqa Blake, Regan Cambell Gillard, James Fisher Harris.
The Penrith players/Coach recruiting hasn't really pushed us ahead so far like we were hoping.
We had much better success with Parra as our 'feeder club' ;):giggle:
:hearnoevil:
The only good buy to come from Penrith this year was Koroisau all the others have flopped or been injured

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6