[Resurrected] Tyson Cleal

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
Another one of Crushers sons. Didn't set the world on fire in the QCup today. I was calling for us to sign him 12 months ago. And I don't move from that, he is one of the best back rowers in reserve grade when fit. Afl have a father son rule, I would love to see him in a Sea Eagles jumper, he is just one tough and talented back rower, who will just be wasted if he stays in reserves. He needs to challenge himself, he's too good for QCup.

Another one of Crushers sons. Didn't set the world on fire in the QCup today. I was calling for us to sign him 12 months ago. And I don't move from that, he is one of the best back rowers in reserve grade when fit. Afl have a father son rule, I would love to see him in a Sea Eagles jumper, he is just one tough and talented back rower, who will just be wasted if he stays in reserves. He needs to challenge himself, he's too good for QCup.
May want to do some research,Tyson Cleal playing for Redcliffe is no relation to former Manly player Noel.He is son of former Redcliffe front rower and current General Manager of the Dolphins Grant Cleal.Good tough player though,none the less

Thanks @Nordburg. I'm sure I was told he was Crushers kid. But the bad thing then is the donkeys will take him. Now that I've researched Tyson was in there lower grades and had a train and trial with the bloody donkeys this year. ****. If only we got some of these cheap and keen as mustard reserves.

Thanks @Nordburg. I'm sure I was told he was Crushers kid. But the bad thing then is the donkeys will take him. Now that I've researched Tyson was in there lower grades and had a train and trial with the bloody donkeys this year. ****. If only we got some of these cheap and keen as mustard reserves.
He was selected in a rep side a few yrs ago for an end of season game and at the same time the Broncos wanted him to not go on it because they wanted him to do some pre season training with them.But he knocked the Broncos back to go on the tour because he thought it would be a once in a lifetime chance

He was selected in a rep side a few yrs ago for an end of season game and at the same time the Broncos wanted him to not go on it because they wanted him to do some pre season training with them.But he knocked the Broncos back to go on the tour because he thought it would be a once in a lifetime chance
Nice, sounds like him and Jamil Hopoate could be great mates. When it's a mates 21st your not going to worry about a junior NSW blues camp. Priorities when your 19 aren't the same as when your 24.

Not making excuses mate...........you are entitled to your opinion but with regards to Barrett it's been talked about to the point of boredom! If I appear to be making excuses it's for valid reasons! Like I said time to get over 2016 & look ahead. Perhaps a little more productive banter would ease the disappointment we've all gone thru this year!

Last edited:
Y'all both need to do some research he is not the son of Noel Cleal he is however related to Noel. It's the same family.
And yeah totally nailed it why would he play 9minutes of NRL with the broncos or Manly and get dropped back to reserve grade when he could represent the entire country on tour lol yeah tough choice.... sit down

Tyson Cleal is a strong QCup player.
The Phins has a monster pack last year with him and lodge dominating teams.

Y'all both need to do some research he is not the son of Noel Cleal he is however related to Noel. It's the same family.
And yeah totally nailed it why would he play 9minutes of NRL with the broncos or Manly and get dropped back to reserve grade when he could represent the entire country on tour lol yeah tough choice.... sit down

You're only 18 months behind with the reply...all good...I take it you are a Queenslander then?

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6