U Fools R Joking!!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Sherlock

The biggest joke in rl atm should b on the biggest loser on ch 10. Jamie Lyon wont b coming 2 Manly & this is due 2 certain mangement type unable 2 understand that football is a professional business these days. Lyon will b at the Titans or Parra, he wont stay in the UK.

U woudl think the club would learn this is not the 1st time deals has been jeopardised due 2 loose lips.

Whatch 4 more changes in playing staff soon a player will b released.

****lock, when's Lockyer arriving?

Instead of posting what you hear on the radio and read from magazines, tell us what YOU know in more detail.

but you said that he had already signed a deal with us??

How can you say 2 different things?

Im starting to think Sherlock is the alter ego of one of the regular posters here !!!!

The biggest joke in rl atm should b on the biggest loser on ch 10. Jamie Lyon wont b coming 2 Manly & this is due 2 certain mangement type unable 2 understand that football is a professional business these days. Lyon will b at the Titans or Parra, he wont stay in the UK.

U woudl think the club would learn this is not the 1st time deals has been jeopardised due 2 loose lips.

Whatch 4 more changes in playing staff soon a player will b released.
Mate as funny or smartass as you think you might be. Truth is your a plain old boring ****4brains. :cop: But you have a good day anyway OK. :lie:

Im starting to think Sherlock is the alter ego of one of the regular posters here !!!!

You don't have to be Sherlock Holmes to work that one out.

Its funny Sherlock's spelling gets worse and worse every post, like its being done intentionally.........

hmmm, now who on here has extremely bad spelling :?: :?: :?:

Perhaps we should start a poll!

Which regular poster also post under the name of Sherlock?

U gies, it is has 2 b gr8 2 get good iNfO 4 tha syte from kewl ppl lyke sherlock. U shoudl b hAPPy 4 him 2 b hear. its gr8!

roflmao
gtg
cya

U gies, it is has 2 b gr8 2 get good iNfO 4 tha syte from kewl ppl lyke sherlock. U shoudl b hAPPy 4 him 2 b hear. its gr8!

roflmao
gtg
cya
I just made a deliberate attempt to reply in the same vein and bugger me if I just couldnt do it. I give up. I must not be schitlock. 8)

Last year someone here (can't remember who) did an IP search and suggested there was some connection to the SMH. He was banned for a while too (I think) but it spoiled the entertainment value.

Can't remember the details and don't care to as he is obviously a fraud or trouble maker who comes out of his hole when there is mischief to be made. Could even be the oracle.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4