U20's versus Brisbane

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
For those that care the U20's catch up match with Brisbane kicked off at 4pm at Brookie and Manly lead 18-4 at halftime. Foxsports has updates;

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/matchresults/0,,15271,00.html

A win here on top of the 2 points for the bye will get them back into the top 4 after not winning a game for 4 weeks. I think most of the suspended players are back now too after the Nth Qld brawl.

I assume this is the gamew that was called off a few weeks ago when I came down and it was pissing down rain...anyway well done 20's!!

Just arrived back from putting my daughter on the plane to go to Brisbane to watch the Aussie Schoolboys Rugby Championships on at Ballymore this week. Saw the Broncos boys waiting to catch the same plane. Without knowing the score, I asked a few the result. Was very pleased and told them so. They had been going very well till whooped tonight. My daughter as an ardent Manly fan will keep them in place on the plane, I am sure!!!

No chaperone duties then CW, will you be able to get some sleep over the next week?

BTW is there a match report anywhere for this game?

No chaperone duties Wheel, though she knows how to take care of herself. I am sure you are looking forward to the twins being of age and having to try to keep them away from guys the such as you were at that age!!!!

There is a match report on MWSE!!

Canteen Worker link said:
No chaperone duties Wheel, though she knows how to take care of herself. I am sure you are looking forward to the twins being of age and having to try to keep them away from guys the such as you were at that age!!!!

Is she dating one of the schoolboy players?

Garts link said:
[quote author=Canteen Worker link=topic=183880.msg272154#msg272154 date=1278463556]

Is she dating one of the schoolboy players?
[/quote]Yep!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7