Uiti...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Freagle

Bencher
Can't say I've seen him play, or even heard anything much this season so far, but noticed that Uiti Baker has been elevated to a starting position in NSW Cup, keeping the much-more experienced Vave on the bench...Possibly a positive sign that he's getting fitter and more useful? Anyone seen him play?

Can't say I've seen him play, or even heard anything much this season so far, but noticed that Uiti Baker has been elevated to a starting position in NSW Cup, keeping the much-more experienced Vave on the bench...Possibly a positive sign that he's getting fitter and more useful? Anyone seen him play?
Yes, just a couple of times as NSW Cup is not an NRL priority.
He is a monster and has a sidestep to boot. I think he even scored a try in the TV Game from Gosford.

:)

Yes, just a couple of times as NSW Cup is not an NRL priority.
He is a monster and has a sidestep to boot. I think he even scored a try in the TV Game from Gosford.

:)
Sounds promising! I noticed he'd shed a lot of weight pretty soon into pre-season training. Hopefully one day will be a good go-forward, er...forward.

Seen him play once. It was enough to form the opinion that he (Or Vave for that matter) could potentially offer more than Hasson off the bench.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6