Under 20s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
One thing that really struck me when watching the Toyota Cup match today was how old the ' kids' look, and their builds. It looks to me that players on both sides have spent too much time at the gym, and are foregoing football ' smarts' for physicality. We are breeding robotic hulks. I think they should cut down on the weights and play more seven aside matches so they learn how to beat a player with skill, cunning, and speed rather than trying to run through their opposition.

There were some likely lads in the Canberra side. Did anyone notice the Canberra Centre (no. 4). He was dark (possibly Fijian), a stringbean, probably close to six foot eight, and had the build of a basketballer - but he was good! He was one of the few that broke the robotic mould.

The Who said:
One thing that really struck me when watching the Toyota Cup match today was how old the ' kids' look, and their builds. It looks to me that players on both sides have spent too much time at the gym, and are foregoing football ' smarts' for physicality. We are breeding robotic hulks. I think they should cut down on the weights and play more seven aside matches so they learn how to beat a player with skill, cunning, and speed rather than trying to run through their opposition.

There were some likely lads in the Canberra side. Did anyone notice the Canberra Centre (no. 4). He was dark (possibly Fijian), a stringbean, probably close to six foot eight, and had the build of a basketballer - but he was good! He was one of the few that broke the robotic mould.

See him get hammered at the end?

Yeah saw that fella - thought he may be Somalian, but didn't get a good view. Either way he played well.

Noted their build also, if only I was built like that at the same age, it would surely have helped with the ladies (personality notwithstanding)

Our centre #4 beleive it or not, ran 19 hit ups for 136 metres. More than any of our forwards which is not a bad effort!!

voicefromthehill said:
Yeah saw that fella - thought he may be Somalian, but didn't get a good view.

Indigenous Australian(edit.. That was the other winger sorry)

The Who said:
Sounds like you mean Edrick Lee. Played in the 20's Origin match, a future superstar. Our new signing scored a couple of tries early. Will be good to have another try-scoring forward coming through the ranks, we have plenty of grafters already.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
The Who said:
Sounds like you mean Edrick Lee. Played in the 20's Origin match, a future superstar. Our new signing scored a couple of tries early. Will be good to have another try-scoring forward coming through the ranks, we have plenty of grafters already.
Yes. That was him. He scored a couple of tries, and out No. 4 who was very bog for a centre did smah him at the end. But earlier Lee had made him look second rate with some fend-offs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2