Up yours Queensland

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At least if we lose, we're still NSWelshmen.
Queenslanders have nothing else. I miss the days when we could take even the SOO from them & leave them with absolutely nothing.

It's bash a Bogan night!!

Duff said:
At least if we lose, we're still NSWelshmen.
Queenslanders have nothing else. I miss the days when we could take even the SOO from them & leave them with absolutely nothing.

It's bash a Bogan night!!

Mate there's some cheap units going in Edens Landing South of Brisbane for when you move.

Kiwi Eagle said:
As hard as it is to believe, and i don't know when it last happened, but an actual Queensland side is running out tonight !! It's a miracle, no kiwis, Papuans or new south welshman in maroon tonight

Well, if you wanted to go into specifics, you could say that Petero was born in Fiji but he has been in Australia since before his 1st birthday but meh, QLDer

Kiwi Eagle said:
It is certainly no coincidence that Qld and the refs have the same sponsor across the shirt ...

Don't get me started!!!! And they score....
Pathetic refereeing in this game.

Kiwi Eagle said:
It is certainly no coincidence that Qld and the refs have the same sponsor across the shirt ...

Hmmm..... NSW sure are out numbered out there

Queensland are playing better but it's a godawful game of footy so far.

NSW look like they have no idea what they're doing & it really comes down to the playmakers. Pearce is awful, as he has been all year, Soward is invisible & neither of the hookers can be found.

On the bright side, Duges is killing it out there. Makes a massive difference having someone safe at the back. I can't fault anything he's done tonight.

Aku has been good for a SoO rookie, Morris is unbelievably disapointing for an Australian winger. What the fark was he doing for the Yow Yeh try?

Win or lose, we need Farrah in the team for SoO 2.

• 👍
Reactions: Nut
I reckon Gasnier has done nothing all night too

Jethro said:
I reckon Gasnier has done nothing all night too

Yeah, agreed. He is getting dominated by Boyd FFS.

Kiwi Eagle said:

This is one of my pet hates about rep footy. IMO state & international teams shouldn't have advertising on their jerseys, looks even worse than it does at club level.

Of course Dugan has his first error after I give him raps, well done Wolfpack...

I think a few small tweaks to the NSW side could get some nice results. I think Uate, Dugan, Jennings have all played well. Our forwards have been dreadful and the halves have gone missing for most of the match. I think NSW needs Choc out there.

Oh gee, QLD finally get pulled up for only their second forward pass even though they have been doing it all night

I'm no Beau Scott fan, but he is having a top game

I don't think NSW have been as bad as a lot are saying, been a pretty gutsy effort so far and a lack of crispness has killed a couple of genuine chances. Nothing coming from tbs refs either

torana355 said:
I think a few small tweaks to the NSW side could get some nice results. I think Uate, Dugan, Jennings have all played well. Our forwards have been dreadful and the halves have gone missing for most of the match. I think NSW needs Choc out there.

To be honest the 2nd rowers for the blues are terrible. Gallen is alright. The wingers aren't any good espcially Brett Morris. Kingy did really well in defence especailly when he's actually on. "He's Big, He's Round, He Knocks em' to the ground' JASON KIIING, JASON KIING!!!!"

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6