Update on membership

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
What are current membership numbers...See on an email from Parra they are at 15,030...

The missus is now 6 days overdue.
I will be adding 1 to the tally anyday now. :idea:

Have we had an increase in numbers from last year ?
I was reading a news article the other day that stated we were looking to make a profit this year, and were one of the few clubs that might achieve this. If true is also great news.

Souths up to 25000 members. Why is this team so liked?

Where the hell are all the Manly fans from 08 gf. Sign up

We are hated (history) and those old fans we had don't go anymore. Today's kids like popular teams (Storm, Tigers, Broncos, Souffs, Tigers) so we have missed out. Hardly any kids at my school support us.

Darren said:
We are hated (history) and those old fans we had don't go anymore. Today's kids like popular teams (Storm, Tigers, Broncos, Souffs, Tigers) so we have missed out. Hardly any kids at my school support us.

Is your school in the northern beaches Darren? I have friends who were born and raised on the beaches, yet they don't support Manly. Makes no sense to me.

We are a great successful club.

Darren said:

Nor should they. They have their own team down there.

Darren said:

Yaaaaaaaaaawn
Darren your negativity is boring and repetitive.
Are you even a member ?

RL Gronk said:
Darren said:

Yaaaaaaaaaawn
Are you even a member ?

Kids at a school in Wollongong Darren are not going to follow Manly so it's up to parents and grandparents to brainwash them into the sea eagle way of thinking

Berkeley_Eagle said:
RL Gronk said:
Darren said:

Yaaaaaaaaaawn
Are you even a member ?

Kids at a school in Wollongong Darren are not going to follow Manly so it's up to parents and grandparents to brainwash them into the sea eagle way of thinking
If Darren was any sort of decent teacher he would brain wash them.

He could assimilate manly in to the curriculum, things like

If manly were playing Melbourne and a disagreement broke out when Glenn and adam were sin binned and darcy, Brett, robbo and foz all ran in what would be the ratio of manly players to storm players. Answer 5:1

If Jamie Lyon scored 4 tries kicked 2 goals from 4 attempts made 5 tackles 1 offload and 2 line breaks, how many supercoach points would he get?

See Darren if kids at your school don't like manly YOU aren't doing your job properly. ;)

Shoe1 said:
It's a sea of maroon at my kids' school on mufti days. Upper north shore.

That's great to hear. Back when I was at school it was a sea of red and black, and even blue and gold. The maroon and whites were few and far between, but of course that just made us stronger!!

If only is as simple as comparing the total numbers

I would be interested to know what the cost per member acquisition is at Souths. My guess is Larissa and the team operate at a far smaller budget and are achieving better results (when costs are compared)

Also what is the profitability of the members (across merch sales, games etc) ? So much more to a pure numbers game

Well Dazza on the Central Coast I can tell you that Manly is well liked by kids. Kids like successful teams & that is Manly. Kids also like teams/players that they can go & watch play & that is why I think it is worthwhile that Manly continues to play a few home games at Bluetongue each year. My son lives in Gosford with his Mum & he tells me a big bunch of his class mates support our mighty club.

Larissa did mention once on a past membership thread that Souths have 10,000 non ticket members who pay around $90 each for the membership. How many non ticket members do you think we have? How much is it? Some people on same thread were saying about the kids Manly membership of $30 for all Brookie games was expensive

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4