Update on "No one likes us.....we don't care" T shirts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Update on "No one likes us.....we don't care" T shirts

Hi All,
Over the weekend and a big chunk of this morning I have entered over 50 names and emails in to a mail group of people interested in finding out more about the “No one likes us” T shirts so thanks to everyone for getting in touch.

I’m sure you understand that it will be too time consuming to respond personally to each and everyone so thought it best to come on here and get back with answers to some Frequently Asked Questions

What Shirts will be available?  There will be White, Maroon or Black in men’s, White or Maroon in a ladies cut and white or maroon in kids sizes 

Can I have other words printed on the shirt (like my name or “Beaver?”?) – No, sorry we are keeping it nice and simple – The front will say “No one likes us……We don’t care” and the back will say “MANLY” – The words will be in white on the maroon and the black shirts and Maroon on the white shirts

What sizes will be available? We will supply a “size chart” to help you determine what size fits what chest size. We will be custom ordering the shirts and using a standard print so should be able to cover all sizes. If the size chart doesn’t cover your size you will be given the option to contact me and I will do what I can to get your size ordered in for printing.

Can I see a picture of them? We will have the first demos ready by Wednesday of this week. As soon as they are printed I will send an email to all of the people who have contacted me and this will include a photo of what the shirts look like (I’ll also hopefully be wearing a demo shirt on the supporters bus to the game on Sunday, the pre-game pub is the Olympic Hotel so I’ll be there before the game and in bay 37 to see us hopefully put another 50 odd past the hapless chooks so look out for me?)

How do I order them? The email I send will allow you to order them on line and you’ll need to give me colours, sizes, numbers etc then

How do I pay? The email will give you an account number to transfer funds to and the process to make sure we receive your money and can reconcile it to your order – I will only get your shirt printed once I have your money.
Please note I will not be able to take credit cards or cash – a number of reasons but I want to be able to keep an audit trail of the sales and also on-line lets you enter the details and saves me having to do masses of order entry.

When will they be ready? We will have the first demo versions ready by Wednesday morning so I will get a photo of them and email you either Wednesday of Thursday.
From there – If I can get your order and payment by no later than say Saturday lunchtime we will do the first run early week commencing 27th so they will be available for the Panther game for locals or those that can pick up from the Northern Beaches

What about those that don’t live locally? I will email everyone details of what it will cost me to post them to you. I have still to sort that out but when you order you will be given details of how to give me your name and post address and that is where they will be sent

Hope that helps?
Stay tuned and again, thanks for the support on this – It will be great to see people wandering around with the shirts on and of course great to do our bit to allow us to stay at Fortress Brookie!!

If you are interested in being put on the mailing list to be sent details of the shirts please email me at [email protected] (Note your details will not be passed to any 3rd party and will only be used for this initiative)

Cheers
Vid

Re: Update on "No one likes us.....we don't care" T shirts

Vid - just sent you another order!

Great news about this apart from being a great shirt is that the proceeds go to Brookie for Ever fund.

Hey Vid, can you please put a pic on the net here for us as well. It may give you more orders. Ta.

I've just sent you an order for four of the shirts.  Three girls fit and one male.  cheers.

only 3 shirts for yourself DSM?

Very amusing Fluffster.  How cum there's not a banner reading same at Brookie?

I hope someone is giving due credit to the person who had the banner at the game a few weeks ago.  ;D

Concerned Supporter, Don't you worry mate - the banner was made by Northern Eagles wife and he is on the list to get a shirt and is very happy with his new found legendom (The banner was apparently inspired by some pommy Manly supporters that he heard singing a song in the toilets at Suncorp last season.....)

Re putting a picture on this site....Dan has been very supportive of this initiative and has offered to put further details on once everything has been sorted (Thanks again Dan!)
Stay tuned.....
Vid

*is Still waiting for someone to finally clue into the actual meaning behind the "slogan" and song.*

Vidmar you should actually have let them know! I mean sure it suits to an extent, and I like it, even if it's grammar for some reason grates on me, but really surely the Bulldods have better claim

Almost as good as my pretend you're at brookie banner at the last game at Blue Tongue.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7