Update to plans for Saturday's game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
Due to increased demand there is now an extra bus been booked for the trip to/from the game from Townsville on Saturday.

There are limited spots available so pre-booking is essential.

The bus will leave at 6PM and costs $20 pp for the return trip.

Pre-game we're meeting at the Cowboys Leagues Club from 5pm.

The plans to meet on the Friday at the Brewery have changed due to increased numbers and venue restriction - another event was arranged but is now fully subscribed.

Safe travels everyone - we'll head back to the Cowboys Leagues post game and dependant upon the result and the mood of the group we'll see where we go from there.

Already here is Townsville at the Shamrock watching Souffs getting flogged looking forward to a good weekend

Bring home that Trophy from FNQ Guys - and have a toast to our fallen @Townsville Eagle to boot :angel:

Hope the weather is better than in Sydney - wet, cold and gale force winds here :s

Enjoy the balmy weather Wheel.

Looking forward to the trip and it seems there will be a fair bit of Maroon & White in the crowd come Saturday evening.

Really looking forward to Saturday night and really (really!) hoping to be coming back with the Minor Premiership.

See you then everyone!

niccipops said:
globaleagle said:
Sillybus said:
fLIP said:
The weather in fnq is always better than Sydney unless it's a cyclone. Then it's marginally worse.

And bananas become very expensive

they'd be cheaper if queenslanders stopped throwing out all the bent ones.

They use them as phones.

I live in queensland and can 100% confirm that we do.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ucvTyKxiurA

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6