URM Sponsorship

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Captain of the Gate

Reserve Grader
A while ago there was talk of URM being our major sponsor, a story that quickly disappeared. I noticed this today, they are major sponsor of the Indigenous round jersey, so I guess there was a deal after all just not as big as was it was speculated.

http://www.manlyseaeagles.com.au/product-detail.asp?p=1143&pc=22

Whilst on sponsorships I received some junk mail today from a company called NSCOM and they have big manly logo on the front of the brochure so obviously a sponsor. They are in telecommunications and have stores at brooky, narra, mosman, hornsby & erina. First I have heard of them.

Off-topic here but that jersey is awful, doesn't hold up to last years Indigenous round jersey. Such a cluttered design this year.

Is the news that they would announce a major sponsor before Lowey leaves reliable? If so it may be the case that URM is the new major sponsor and that they have put their logo on the indigenous jersey in advanced.?

Wolfpack said:
Off-topic here but that jersey is awful, doesn't hold up to last years Indigenous round jersey. Such a cluttered design this year.

I like it actually with the black and white on the sleeves.

As for URM, I would say you are right Dessy and they are our sponsor...just hasn't been announced yet. It will be before the indigenous round.

Jono said:
Wolfpack said:

I like it actually with the black and white on the sleeves.

As for URM, I would say you are right Dessy and they are our sponsor...just hasn't been announced yet. It will be before the indigenous round.

That Jersey is horrid. I am sorry, but it is simply nasty. I hope that is just a mock up and it looks a lot better when released, but as it is I really dislike it.

URM have a corporate box right outside the Chairman's Lounge, complete with their corporate logo on the door (unlike many other corporate boxes who have a pane of clear glass),
so they've been around (as a sponsor) for quite a while.

The word of a new major sponsor also circled around closing a deal with a company that had only previously gotten behind AFL, no word of who. At one point I was putting together a list but it was so ridiculous going through every AFL team and figuring out if their sponsors had been NRL before that I gave up

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8