Us V Panthers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Panthers are a similiar team to the Warriors.  Big dumb guys in the pack, one dominant; Petro.  The difference, and one that will win it for us, is they don't have Jones.   
All we have to do differently is stay alert and cut out the penalties.   

We lost the first two, Bani scored a double in the second loss and then we creamed the Warriors on the Monday night.  We'll win this one niccipops, it's our destiny. 

DSM5 link said:
We lost the first two, Bani scored a double in the second loss and then we creamed the Warriors on the Monday night.  We'll win this one niccipops, it's our destiny. 
I certainly hope you're right. I don't know how much more of this my maroon and white heart can take.

I have already penciled in Manly 13+ in my betting for this weekend, for some reason I have no doubt about it

weak teams like the panthers can sense weakness... might be a bit closer, but manly to put on 20 either side of halftime and win it.

Gee I don't know. Penrith have got some speed out wide with Jennings and Gordon, even Tighe has a bit of toe, and that's where our defence has struggled the first two weeks. Their halves are rubbish though, Lewis and Sammut aint got nothing. Pritchard can be dangerous when he is on.

But at Brookie we'd have to be odds on to win.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2