Us v them mentality

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

jbb/james

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
manly have always thrived on this seige mentality , none more so when dessie was in charge and he used in internally within his own club v management and boards . While it bought us great results on the field for a period i feel it leaves us where we are today. Ununified.

Never before have i seen manly in such a state and i dont mean results at all but as a club. The seige mentality instilled by des has give the team, players an inflated view of there worth in the club. The team has been divided on issues with players wanting to call the shots and deal in ultimatums. It never ends well. The league history is littered with such mutinies.

In my opinion the club is getting on the right foot, getting rid of choc, making noise that dce is next . Its good. Willie mason was hanging to get to manly, becuse of the clubs aura, we need to preserve that as best we can. We are only a few players away from being world beaters but streets away when it comes to attitude at the moment.. The passion is missing

I dont care if we get a trade from the titans, send cherry packing up north or to reggies. The lunatics are running the asylum NO more. If journos want a dce story they will have to get to windsor to watch him play.

I like this, just for using the 'term' ununified rather than 'divided.'

Awesome!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8