V Broncos next week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Canterbury vs Penrith live? Two teams who's ladder position doesn't reflect how crap they really are. I guess it'll be a closer contest than the minor premiers giving a fringe top 8 team a touch up.

The road ahead.

Round 21 , Fri 01 Aug, v Broncos at Brookie
Round 22 , Fri 08 Aug, v Rabbitohs at SCG
Round 23 , Sun 17 Aug, v Titans at GC
Round 24 , Fri 22 Aug, v Eels at Parra
Round 25 , Sun 31 Aug, v Panthers at Brookie
Round 26 , Sat 06 Sep, v Nth QLd at Townie

Brissie Kid said:
The road ahead.

Round 21 , Fri 01 Aug, v Broncos at Brookie
Round 22 , Fri 08 Aug, v Rabbitohs at SCG
Round 23 , Sun 17 Aug, v Titans at GC
Round 24 , Fri 22 Aug, v Eels at Parra
Round 25 , Sun 31 Aug, v Panthers at Brookie
Round 26 , Sat 06 Sep, v Nth QLd at Townie

Cakewalk- all those teams are below us on the ladder.

Whenever those not at Brookie get to see it, we should win well.

If the Scum can manhandle the Bronx at Suncorp (on the back of the emotion over Hook's sacking) they could well drop their bundle further next week.

A belting and further statement from our team should be the upshot.

Will be a hard game I reckon. Short turn around is hard enough without the hard game today

I'm making the trip down to Brookie, and I hope the boys turn up with a point to prove (like they did against the Tigers) after the touch-up the Broncs gave us.

Good opportunity to inflict some scars on a potential top 8 team this Friday night.

Donkeys again looked after by the NRL and Nine. 2 extra days rest.

We again cop a 5 day turn around after a Sunday game in NZ while the News pampered ponies get their Friday night.

Going to be a tough game but if we play as we did today we will get the job done.

Yay, Qld based Manly fans will get to watch the live game for once.
Hopefully the locals will turn up in big numbers to support the Mighty Eagles.
Looking forward to seeing you on my telly.
Go Manly!

Yeah I'm very pleased for QLD-Manly fans.

But this again highlights the tyrannical rule Nein apply. If they couldn't put the other game on GEM at 7-30 (as suggested) they should allow Foxtel to show it live for those forking out for our footy!

I admit to being worried by all the talk...Our team just keep rising. So I hope that continues with this game against the Bronx.

Yes it's definitely a short turnaround; but we're back at Brookie too.

BRING YOUR FLAGS !!, I Dont care that they refer to another match. JUST BRING 'EM It was so spectacular last time. Spread the word.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
BRING YOUR FLAGS !!, I Dont care that they refer to another match. JUST BRING 'EM It was so spectacular last time. Spread the word.

Put out more flags #Evelyn Waugh #crisis

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6