V Bulldogs YART

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevo

First Grader
1. Snake
2. Blair
3. Matai
4. Lyon
5. Hiku
6. LittleJohn
7. DCE
8. Lawrence
9. Foran
10. Starling
11. Horo
12. JSL
13. Lui

14. Symonds
15. Hasson
16. Taufua
17. King

Assuming Ballin doesn't play of course

MANLY WARRINGAH SEA EAGLES v CANTERBURY BANKSTOWN BULLDOGS

Qualifying Final - 2014 NRL Premiership

Saturday 20th September, 2014 – Allianz Stadium

NRL Kick-Off 7:45pm

1. Brett Stewart - proudly sponsored by Mega Fortris

2. Jorge Taufua - proudly sponsored by Acenet Solutions

3. Jamie Lyon - proudly sponsored by CLA Lighting

4. Steve Matai - proudly sponsored by CAP Transport

5. Peta Hiku - proudly sponsored by Innovative Print Solutions

6. Kieran Foran - proudly sponsored by ACG Building

7. Daly Cherry-Evans - proudly sponsored by Braza Churrascarla

8. Jason King- proudly sponsored by Shine and Sparkle Cleaning

9. Jayden Hodges - proudly sponsored by Proton Cars Australia

10. Brenton Lawrence- proudly sponsored by Fluid Building Services

11. Tom Symonds - proudly sponsored by Brookvale Tyreright

12. Justin Horo - proudly sponsored by Scotty's Bakehouse

13. Dunamis Lui- proudly sponsored by Urban Building

Interchange

14. Jesse Sene-Lefao - proudly sponsored by Foleys Nursery

15. Cheyse Blair - proudly sponsored by Beachwheels Automotive

16. James Hasson proudly sponsored by Thompson Health Care

17. Josh Starling - proudly sponsored by Hit Cafe

thats disappointing. That bench is weak as piss. No real props with power to drive forward or give us impact. Wingers not dropped. I hope it changes before kick off. I assume Ballin will play.

If Ballin is injured I like the thought of JLJ into 5/8 and Foz to Hooker. Foz is as tough as and plays like a backrower at times anyway.

Taufau just has to go. Sorry Jorge, Blair and Gutho in. And Hiku to have a break as well. Or to the bench.

We need to roll the dice a little here, nothing stupid, but a gamble is needed.

Really surprised to see Tafua there , and Hasson is just pedestrian , sincerely hope we get at least a few changes before Saturday.

KaZa said:
thats disappointing. That bench is weak as piss. No real props with power to drive forward or give us impact. Wingers not dropped. I hope it changes before kick off. I assume Ballin will play.
Agree Kaza, 2v is demonstrating an inexplicable degree of conservatism, assuming he is prinipally in charge of selections. The big Dog pack will steamroll us, and there'll be nothing our backs con do to stop it.

He wont rotate the bench enough, he wont select anyone new. Same old same old. After these 47 years i think i am entitled to hold the view that "this is just not good enough !"

Seriously, I have never rated Hass-if ever there was a time when I would like to eat my hat, wipe egg from my eye and walk backward to Baghdad-this is the week. Come on Hass!

agree with @Killer03

how badly do you have to play to get dropped from this team.

Blair must be thinking WTF do i have to do!!!

Wombat Legacy said:
Seriously, I have never rated Hass-if ever there was a time when I would like to eat my hat, wipe egg from my eye and walk backward to Baghdad-this is the week. Come on Hass!

I thought he showed a bit of promise last year in short stints off the bench but he has most definitely gone backwards this year, but I agree, would love for him to shove it down his critics throat this weekend.

EagleFromMay1967 said:
KaZa said:
Agree Kaza, 2v is demonstrating an inexplicable degree of conservatism, assuming he is prinipally in charge of selections. The big Dog pack will steamroll us, and there'll be nothing our backs con do to stop it.

He wont rotate the bench enough, he wont select anyone new. Same old same old. After these 47 years i think i am entitled to hold the view that "this is just not good enough !"

Feeling your frustration mate, just gotta hope these guys can conjure up something special. I was hoping for a young gun to come in, but I will keep the faith. Hopefully Matty B is OK. Little Hodgo is too small at this stage, no wonder he got knocked about. Pity we don't have a few of those mentioned at the bottom of your post to help out. I thought Gutho may get a crack.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4