v Storm game

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
Does anyone know from when we can buy tickets?
A few of us looking at coming down and sitting in the Arko stand.
How do we go about getting tickets?

Hi Clint,

Tickets are on sale now through Ticketmaster:
http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/Manly-Warringah-Sea-Eagles-tickets/artist/1297216

Go Manly!

Would love to be there but instead I will be watching the game at the Aussie Bar in Patong.
Now while not being there at Brookie has its disadvantages I'm a glass half full kind of guy and while many of you are drinking mid strength drinks for 6 or 7 bucks ill will be drinking lots of Chang beer for 2-3 bucks ;)

CAMBO said:
Would love to be there but instead I will be watching the game at the Aussie Bar in Patong.
Now while not being there at Brookie has its disadvantages I'm a glass half full kind of guy and while many of you are drinking mid strength drinks for 6 or 7 bucks ill will be drinking lots of Chang beer for 2-3 bucks ;)

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

CAMBO said:

Hope you have better luck than me. I watched the Manly vs Roosters game and S.O.O 2 at Angus O'Tooles bar at Karon Beach. Lost both games.

Stevo said:
CAMBO said:

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

Lol wouldn't want the big fella to pop a valve, I'll leave that for closer to the off season ;)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Stevo said:
CAMBO said:

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

Lol wouldn't want the big fella to pop a valve, I'll leave that for closer to the off season ;)
Lol. You've mellowed :)

CAMBO said:
Bargain, so including travel and accommodation a 6 pack of Chang is only about $350 a can ;0)

Stevo said:
CAMBO said:

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b202/Jethro01/Stirring****.gif

CAMBO said:

How long you there for a short or long time? ;)

mickqld said:
CAMBO said:

Hope you have better luck than me. I watched the Manly vs Roosters game and S.O.O 2 at Angus O'Tooles bar at Karon Beach. Lost both games.

2 games I've watched overseas.2009 WCC (live)-Manly win...2011 GF (at a bar in NY)-Manly win.Maybe I should be in the US earlier,so they're specials..lol

Stevo said:
CAMBO said:

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

Hahaha...first thing I thought too.
Talking about serving it up on a silver platter @Cambo :p

wombatgc said:
Stevo said:
CAMBO said:

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

Don't want to upset him too much so early into his stint back here, he is looking for a happy ending this time

Kiwi Eagle said:
wombatgc said:
Stevo said:
CAMBO said:

*Cue @Kiwi Eagle

Don't want to upset him too much so early into his stint back here, he is looking for a happy ending this time
Offended to think you thought you might offend the new mellow version of cambo ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7