VERY IMPORTANT ADVANCE NOTICE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Don't think I am jumping the gun with this BUT I have to, it's my job!!

We hope to have a package for the GF should (when) the Eagles make the Grand Final.

These will be sold with transport to and from the game, and a pre game function at the Leagues Club, remember we are not Ticketek!!

If you currently get MWTS e-mails from me then not to worry you will get information as soon as we have it, if you are not on that e-mail list then NOW is the time to send me an E-Mail so you can be added on.

Also make sure you are a "Liker" on the MWTS Facebook page as that's another good source of information.

I do hope to have more information mid week, and then a Pre-Registration Offer out by about Thursday.

So if interested....get on board!!

I have had a phone call about "pre-registration, so let me explain.

*****You commit to buy a package IF Manly wins on Friday night.

*****That locks you in, and will guarantee you have seat to the 2012 GF

*****We will charge your credit card on Monday morning, it is then non refundable

*****And we willprovide information as to times and ticket collection later in the week.

*****Should we lose on Friday we just delete your e-mail (with your CC details) and nothing gets charged.

Simple as that, cost to you if we lose....nada / nothing / zilch!!

So really........nothing to lose!!

Mark from Brisbane said:
I have had a phone call about "pre-registration, so let me explain.

*****You commit to buy a package IF Manly wins on Friday night.

*****That locks you in, and will guarantee you have seat to the 2012 GF

*****We will charge your credit card on Monday morning, it is then non refundable

*****And we willprovide information as to times and ticket collection later in the week.

*****Should we lose on Friday we just delete your e-mail (with your CC details) and nothing gets charged.

Simple as that, cost to you if we lose....nada / nothing / zilch!!

So really........nothing to lose!!

Tell us the price son, the price son

Just bumping this up again, making sure ALL who want to be a part of the MWTS Grand Final day to make contact with me. Also note (and depending on ticket allocations) we "might" be able to offer a limited "ticket only" option. We'll take the pre-registrations for the full packages first and then when those run out we'll start allocating ticket only options. Tickets costs are likely to be around $100.

SO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ON MY MAILING LIST!!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8