Very Important Re:Fein incedent

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Look i was reading through posts on other sites about the whole fein thing and noticed that some people mentioned that Aids is not a big deal anymore or not that prevelant.

There is a bit of a crisis at the moment because it is infact on the rise but everyone is ignorant to the fact and believe it to be on the decline. It is in fact on the rise even here in Australia.

You will notice more and more adds about STI's and Aids. That add about the kid who wants his mum to come watch him play soccer. That is in direct response to the growing compacency and the increasing number of infections.!

Just thought it was important to note this as its something that should be known

Lot of other blood related diseases apart from HIV/Aids. Hep B and other strains are also on the increase - some real nasties out there.

I did my first aid update a few weeks ago and the ambos and paramedics are taking a lot of precautions in their treatment!

This one was a disgrace in that players were being exposed!

absolutely. not that we are implying fein has any of these but it should always be taken care of.

Hep A is another big one too

Both Hep A and B are on the rise in Aus.

Not a good thing.

Also a lot of the minor std's are going up

STI's these days fluffy. I know one guy here who gets very annoyed at them being called STD's, by here i mean my work place

I would have refused to pack down against the bloke. Especially knowing what the chicks in Townsville (and no doubt Auckland) are like.

I hope Dunners checks out alright but it could be a nervous few weeks.

a very nervous 3 month wait for dunners.

Was it Dunners? I heard that he refused to pack down in the scrum with Fien. In fact Terry Hill (I think it was) was quoted in one of the papers today saying 'I got blood all over me and it ain't mine' and from media reports only 1 player was splattered with blood.

the reports on our site say Dunners.

same as fox sports too

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4