Very poor

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
No heart at all in the first half against a team that at best are not a top 8 side.
Top 4 is now a long distance away 2 points we will miss.

Should have won this one. The bounce of the ball didnt go our way in the first half. THere are still plenty of psotives to come out of this game. Top 4 is possibale but not probable, top 8 I am still confident.

Harsh to say they showed no heart. Tigers scrambled well and scored 3 VERY lucky tries. We were well in the game but our finish was lacking a little, plus we had no luck. Tigers were very intense in that first half and got the bounce of the ball. We finished all over them. I wasn't unhappy with that performance, I thought that was one of our better efforts of late.

We still aren't starting well. Yes we were unlucky, but we need to start better and not be faing huge deficits. Even in the second half we only got back into it in the last twenty minutes. I agree with C&C that it was a better performance but we still need to get off to a better start. Hopefully Stewart can finish off a few more of our busts when he comes back.

Four penalties in the first twelve minutes?  Where's the urgency?  Where's the discipline?  Terrible.  There's a desperate need for the club to look for a quality falf.  Orford's crap and has been all year and thankfully hasn't been re-signed.  Kite and Hall need to piss off.  I'm sick of the same players playing poorly each week.  Hasler needs to look at the game.  We can all see rubbish, can he?

Top 4 is possible, but everyone get out and buy a Warriors jersey and hope they get it right

They play Titans, Dogs and Storm, and if they the Titans and Storm over, and we do the same, 3rd or 4th is still ours

Grabbing at straws Kiwi.  The warriors haven't got a snowballs of beating the Storm.  Possibly the Tits, but that's still a long shot.

The only team in the comp that seems to have the Storms measure is the Warriors DSM, have made a habit of knocking them over

Neither am I, but history dictates with that mob, when their season is over, they put some good wins in to get the fans confidence up for the next season

Manly should take a leaf out of that book.  A win was what was needed tonight, and was there to be had.  Dumb play across the park sent us from a possible 4th to a probable 8th.

Chip & Chase link said:
Harsh to say they showed no heart. Tigers scrambled well and scored 3 VERY lucky tries. We were well in the game but our finish was lacking a little, plus we had no luck. Tigers were very intense in that first half and got the bounce of the ball. We finished all over them. I wasn't unhappy with that performance, I thought that was one of our better efforts of late.
Agreed.  And at 0-18 and most of the game gone, they methodically clawed their way back into the contest.  If there's a confidence building loss, that's what it smells like.

It isn't what they did after the 18 - 0 that is the problem. Its the time BEFORE that.

Are some of you so thick that you can't work out that if we stopped giving leads like that we might win some games comfortably.

Imagine what would happen if we gave a lead to one of the front runners like St George..........oh wait, we dont need to imagine, BECAUSE THEY LAPPED US!!

Open your eyes and see what is glaringly obvious

Might be worth flicking an email to Dessie as he may have missed some of the things that we saw...Just in case eh?
I'm sure that the team and the coaching staff will appreciate the depth of support and technical knowledge from our passionate supporters which of course is all constructive rather than critical?

Cmon Vid. Venting tonight and more constructive over the next five days. Us Manly fans don't take kindly to a loss, especially when we should have won.

Poor discipline and the defensive line was ragged for the first 60 minutes so there were lots of broken fields metres for the Tigers.

I though our attack was just fine and was spoiled by errors only. It was the same kind of griding performance and with any luck whatsoever we would have won.

hurts

NYEagle

Let's be honest guys

At 25 mins it was 2-0 and anyone's game, in fact you could say that we had the better of them and pretty much all that was keeping them in the game is a 4--2- kick AND four penalties.

Then they got lucky and scored one against the run of play with a very lucky catch and run.

Then they got the momentum for 10 minutes and scored twice more.

The second half was ours, Choc was fantastic.

Wolfman was ordinary (but looked hurt after his no try).

We then stormed back and could have won it (if we had the luck not the other team).

It's not ALL bad.

We'll miss the two points, and with that would have meant the Storm game wasn't as critical...now it is.

I'd like Robbo to move off his line and have a go when opposition players are thru a hole. he stays one metre from his line and throws out an arm. Yes, the front line defence should not allow a player through a hole in the 1st place, but it happens every game to all teams and Robbo needs to adjust this part of his game.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7